After The Chase

Blood & Killer 'Damn it we lost him come on let's spread out and look for him I'm mean he's wounded he couldn't have gotten far.' I snarl silently I don't believe that they are my siblings they were murdered by my father Scourge and if they were my siblings why take me to Bloodclan to get killed by Scourge.

I need a way to get to camp with out them finding me I climbed down the tree to and I searched my surroundings and I didn't see them so I began to walk home slowly then I was ram into from my side I yelped in a lot of pain I was still hurt but that blow knocked me out cold.

I could feel myself moving and I heard voices I started to wake up everything was a blur a snarled at a everything then my vision cleared up and I could see I was in a medicden but where was I was I at Iceclan camp or Bloodclan camp I looked around I didn't see anyone so I slowly began to leave the medicden and to my surprise I was in Bloodclan camp. 'Great....... Just great.' I muttered to myself I saw every single cat staring at me I beared my long hyena like fangs at them some sat there doing nothing others snarled at me or hissed.

I began to leave but I was pinned and I let out a yowl then I gave a sinister snarl and threw them off of me 'leave me alone I'm leaving!! ' I yelled at them then continued to leave till I saw a black paw and a white paw I looked up and......

Scourge was standing in front of me I snarled at him and he only smirked 'let me leave Scourge I'm not of this clan so let me go!!' "I will not let my son leave do you understand" he said I faced him head on 'You are not my father so let me go!' I said walking past him "What about your mother boy' 'my mother is dead because of you!!!' He chuckled which I didn't like he yowled and 2 warriors drag a bloody cat out and they threw the cat and I looked at the cats face and gasp silently then snarled at him

'You let Twilightstar go now!!!!!!' 'I will not till you make a deal with me' ' What kind of deal Scourge???' 'Come back to Bloodclan and help us fight against Shadowclan' 'I will not Iceclan and Shadowclan have a truce together and they know me I will not break that truce!!' He snarled 'You Lil traitor!' 'I'm not a traitor you exiled me Scourge' I walked over to Twilightstar and put her on my back and left to go back to Iceclan camp.

Sry I've been busy I promise to make more soon till next time bye!!!!