Death's POV 2

After he left I felt a lil safe I looked at the cat that stays in here then the cat leaped up and was saying sry for something. "I'm so sorry where are my manners my name is Dandypelt and I'm the medic cat." She said with a smile I smiled back she then went back to fixing the cobwebs on my wound.

2 moons have past....

I've been out of the medic den a moon ago and my wound has finally healed its just a scar now 3 long claw like scratch down my chest. I walked around camp till the leader Scourge came up to me and said he wanted to talk to me at the high rock so I followed him there when we got there the hole camp was there.

He then stopped and I bumped into his hind leg and fell on my tail (butt) I looked up and he looked at me then leaped onto the high rock and sat down then he spoke. "Death from today and forever you will not be aloud into Bloodclan territory you are exiled." My eyes widen other older cats yell out like

"he's to young he will die before long!!" Scourge snapped at the and said " He will be fine if he is REALLY my son he will survive now Death you must leave now.."

That's all he said and all I did was stand there in shock then I heard a snarl I looked up and saw Scourge snarling at me then I turned around and ran off as fast as my lil paws could go.

Its been weeks and I'm all alone I was 2 moons when I was exiled since then I've had to train myself how to fight, defend, hunt, and I've also had to learn not to make friends.....