Mom 💖

Move aside !

Taehyung ordered and guards freed the lady without any second thought.

Taehyung stared at her face getting wierd feelings.

The moment that old lady , moved her eyes from guards to Taehyung ,  that wrinkled face that used to shine like a bright sun on a summer day once , was all dull in its colour.

Taehyung wasn't,  able to believe his own eyes , seeing his mother after so many years.

Tae..

His mother murmured in a shaky tone. As if already tired.

Within no second Taehyung crashed her with a big hug , fresh tears brimmed in his eyes,  so was his mother.

The guards moved back to their places unaware of the scene going on.

Mom.. Taehyung let out , and all the emotions , that he was holding for so many years,  the hate for his father,  because of him , he lost his mother  , all went out through those tears.

His mother patted his head,  to calm him down.

Mom..what took..you..so long.. to come..

Taehyung asked in a , cracked voice , only to see his mother smiling through her tears.

He wiped her tears,  and placed a soft kiss on her forehead.

Doesn't matter..now..I already..met you..

She let out and held his big face in her tiny wrinkled , rough hands. Which taehyung held with all love.

Come..inside..

Taehyung tried to pull her inside,  while sniffing slowly.

No..! No !

She resisted only to see his brows crashed In confusion.

I was here to see you..now that we met..I should.. leave...!

Taehyung widened his eyes and the smile that came after seeing his mother flattered away.

How can you leave like..that come inside with me...

Taehyung didn't let her go away , as he forcefully pulled her towards the mansion.

Suha already came down and told them about what was going on outside.

Mr kim fumed in anger once he saw his ex-wife. After these years.
They never contacted each other,  nor he tried to search for her. Because he knew once she comes back,  taehyung wouldn't listen to anyone.

Come..MOM

He directed her towards his room but was stopped midway.

How dare you bring her inside ?

Mr kim yelled and all the eyes traveled to Taehyung from Mr kim.

Mrs kim on right time,  made suha leave from there. Knowing that Taehyung would create some drama over his mother.

Excuse me..she's my mother..also your ex-wife..!

Taehyung spoke gritting his teeth.

And her son is still alive.. so you shouldn't have any problem with this..

Taehyung added after a while.

And finally took her upstairs. He didn't listened to anyone , taking her straight to his room. And sitting on the ground near her legs keeping his head on her lap.