Help !

Jungkook widened his eyes as he saw jimin breaking into someone's apartment.

Are you sure.. we have to do this..?

Jungkook gulped down as he saw jimin almost inside through the broken window.

Are you coming in or not..

Jimin snarled in little bit of annoyance.

Fine..

At last jungkook gave up and jumped inside.

I am litrally sweating..

Jungkook huffed out being a bit scared.

Jimin giggled and patted his shoulder.

They moved inside and looked around for something they can hold as a proof for Bryant.

He looks a decent guy...

Jungkook spoke as he was Shuffling through his drawers  and some belongings.

It wasn't that big of a house , but big enough for one person.

Otherthan his family photos , and few bus tickets nothing was found,  suspicious there.

What will we do if.. he doesn't accept the baby...

Jungkook spoke now sitting on the bed.

Jimin who went through few files sighed,   a low sigh.

Thats what I am scared of too...

Jimin spoke and later continued searching for few things.

See..this

A family photograph,  of Bryant with his family fell down and jungkook picked it up.

It says gongjin...

Jimin said and stared at it, 

He's rich I guess..

The dressing , his parents a big lavish car behind them says enough of their wealth he's a big rich guy.

If he's rich then...can't be trusted...

Jimin spoke deeply in a thought while clicking the picture in his phone.

We should leave...

Jungkook spoke and looked at Jimin he nodded and soon they were out of the house.

It already turned dark , as whole day went like that,  different people searching at different place.

After making sujin sleep in her room , you all decided to meet up at the terrace which is connected between boys dorm and the girls dorm.

So what about...the Cafe.. did you get something..

Namjoon asked and you and taehyung told them about what the Cafe owner said.

And what about his adress...

Taehyung asked this time looking at jimin and jungkook.

He wasn't there  obviously...

Jimin spoke and looked up.

But we broke down in..his house..

Jungkook said a bit excitingly it was something intresting.