the trip

As all the students gathered,  around the buses that were hired for the trip.

"OK...students...I'll say the name...and one by one come"

Mr min said and started taking the names. Your eyes wondered around and you saw him coming with suha.

You just blankly looked down when Suddenly your name was announced by Mr min.

Thankgod !

You hoped inside , and afterwards sujin joined you. She was super happy for the trip but seeing your dropped face she felt bad.

"Y/n please cheer up..."

You told her everything  and she decided to be on your side all the time.

Though she can't argue or fight with taehyung over this.

You smiled and nodded , looking out of the window.

When Suddenly James came inside the  bus. And all the girls gawked as always.

He straight came to your seat and sujin stared at him as well.

"Y/n some snacks for you...you might feel hungry during traveling"

Before you can deny or reject it , the packs were already given to you and James left as the senior students were on other bus.

"Aww you so lucky...he's such a caring person.. "

The girls  surrounded you while saying those things. And successfully sujin made them disperse  soon.

Soon the bus , started and you thanked God for sending sujin beside you.

There wasn't any moment when she didn't tried to cheer you up.

And after a while you were actually enjoying and laughing at her silly jokes.

The destination you all were going was mountain area for camping which you never tried. It was almost 3 hrs now that you were travelling.

"OK students the bus will stopped near by a place...so go fresh up or buy anything you would need..."

Mr min halted,

"But be back on time.."

Mr kim completed.

You felt bad for Mr kim , as namjoon was busy with some family issues so he couldn't join you.

Mr kim would have been happy if his boyfriend was on a trip too.

"Hey beautiful...need something "

Jungkook kept his arm around your neck almost gave you heart attack.

"You better...take care of  your boyfriend" 

You pointed towards jimin , who wasn't looking fine  , as he gets easily sick while travelling long distance.

"Ohh really ..."

Jungkook worried voice came out loud and he ran upto jimin.

"Are you fine...bab-jimin"

Jungkook corrected himself realising they actually weren't alone.

As you were looking at them , you suddenly felt a sharp pain in stomach.

May be you ate snacks early morning which caused this pain, you are usually a person who doesn't get sick while travelling.

Taehyung was passing by when he saw your expression while your hand holding your stomach.