Disappointment

You burst into tears , still being drunk you realised your own mistake of coming  here.

I knew...you can never be clever...

I'll kill you...

A punch landed , on James face making him bleed.

Taehyung Was in no way of leaving him. Suddenly you started panicking, 
The act you both were doing would became a waste if Taehyung wouldn't control himself.

You wiped your tears and tried to stand up , and tried to stop Taehyung.

Stop it guys

You tried to hold his hand , but your power was nowhere stronger than them.

Now James pushed him back making taehyung stumble at his steps.

Stop it..guys

This time you shouted at him , making them both Stop.

Taehyung was fuming In anger , but thankfully they stood at a distance from each other.

What are you doing here ?

You asked Taehyung In a cold tone , and for a minute Taehyung was confused at the behavior.

Can't you see...this man was trying to force you...that's why I am here...

Taehyung yelled back in anger dripping from his voice.

He's my boyfriend...in case you forgot..

This time even James,  was taken aback,  after what he was trying to do,  he thought you would react same as Taehyung was reacting.

His smirk marked , as he felt his victory over taehyung.

You internally screamed over your own words , only you know how badly you wanted Taehyung to beat the shit out of the guy  James.

But thinking it practically you had to compose yourself over this issue as it can actually affect both your lives.

Y/n are you even thinking...what you are saying...

Taehyung spoke back being annoyed.

Yes..she's in her senses...ofcourse she's my girlfriend I am allowed to do anything with her...

This time James spoke and walked upto you standing beside you.

Taehyung gritted his teeth,  in anger
seeing him standing all unbothered.

Are you fine...you asked james turning towards him.

James nodded while his lip was still bleeding.

Taehyung couldn't take the scene , so he walked upto you and held your hand dragging you away harshly this time.

Walking away from the scene you both stood outside.

Drink..this and get back to your senses.. girl...

Taehyung said passing you a water bottle.

You sighed taking the bottle.

I am in my senses..

You corrected you him in a cold tone.

Then what was it...that you said inside...

Taehyung asked crossing his arms.