Distance

You couldn't control your emotions , and your eyes brimmed with fresh tears. Everytime  you would try to speak.

Y/n..please stop crying..

Taehyung tried to hold you , and you shook your head vigorously looking down while tears falling continuously.

If you would act like this.. it would get hard for me to leave you here..

He spoke now in worried tone.

But why do you have to leave..now..I'll miss you..

You spoke In a cracked voice only to get embraced by him In an instant.

All these times , you never realized,  how would you stay here when he leaves,  you never imagined living here without his presence beside you.

I'll miss you too..just wait for me..I have to find a way..to get rid of that stupid suha..

He spoke and you just nodded , while sniffing and sobbing.

Even it was hard for you to say good bye to him , but he has to be with his family.

Somewhere you had a fear too,  what if his family forces , him for the marriage.

________________________________________

Days passed in horizon,  you tried to call him the nth time , you heaved a sigh , making endless call to this man.

Suddenly he answered

You : what took you so long to answer ?

Tae :  sorry I was just sneaking out of my house.

Youwhy??

Tae : this suha..just keeps on irritating...me-

You: don't you dare to hangout with that bitch..

Tae  : woahhh...my possessive girlfriend ....hah hahaha

You : Ofcourse I'm not around..I has to be careful

Tae : you know I love you...

You : how's your admission going...?

Tae : for that I have submitted my documents and they're are still engaged in the admission procedure.

You : OK..

Tae : hey I said I love you...??

You : so...?

Tae : don't you have any reply ?