I took a picture of the bouquet only and did a quick selfie with it. I sent the first one to hyung (with my thank-you and I-love-you message) and posted the other on my social media.

Remember when I invited hyung to be my partner sa premiere night ng movie ng kaklase ko noong college? I can see from his eyes he wanted to come but given the circumstances... and though I don't agree to his reason na my partner should be a woman, when I arrived at the theater hall, I thing he's just right.

"Hi, Seb!" A tall and petite woman in slick red dress offered her hand.

"Hello, Summer." bati ko pabalik at hinalikan ang kamay niya. "So nice to meet you! And thank you for being my partner tonight."

The flashes became wild after letting go of her hand. Fuck, Norwyn, he's the one who initiated that courtesy. It didn't disgust me because I still find women attractive but still...

If that photo surfaced tomorrow, I wonder what'd hyung reaction. Sana hindi siya magalit.
Face flushed like her dress, "Oh, wow, I didn't... expect that!"

Natawa na lamang ako. Offering my arm, she willingly dangled her long arm around it. Maraming bumabati sa amin habang papalapit kami sa red carpet. There's a section of it with the huge movie poster as the backdrop. As we come near it, nag-uusap kami tungkol sa bawat isa.

"Katatapos lang ng tour n'yo, right? Ang galing naman! You're still working after that!" she chuckled and wisp her brown hair behind her ear.

"Work is work," ngisi ko at tiningnan kung mas maraming camera roon. "Congrats nga pala sa success ng makeup brand mo. That's nice."

"You knew that, too?" mas lalo siyang humagikgik. "Thank you! Too bad, I thought nagpahinga na kayo so I didn't ask you to be our model!"

"Was it... okay? I mean, maraming makeup brands ngayon ang mostly for women."

She hits my shoulder jokingly, "Ito naman! Of course, aware ako roon! Kaya I launched a universal makeup brand! Looking at your skin..."

I became conscious by her sudden examination on my face. Alam ko na matagal na akong walang babaeng kasama pero... "Our skincare and base products will look good on you! Ang kinis mo, eh!"

Our conversation were halted as we stepped behind the cameras. I grew anxious for her dahil mas nakakabulag 'yung flashes dito but she's still sexily smiling for the cameras. My grin went higher and did the same.

"Hi! We're from Tappler, an online news website and media company, and are you two free to answer few of our questions?"

The woman in round glasses seems nice, despite surprising us after we exited the carpet. Hinanap ko si Norwyn sa crowd and like me in a suit, I saw him nod his head. "Sure! Do you mind it, Summer?"

"Not at all!"

We spent next twenty minutes being interviewed by the media company. We have been briefed already with this kind of interviews and we answered them with ease. Ranging from my tour and band experience, to Summer's showbiz life while forming a company under her name, I thought makakaalis na kami dahil thirty minutes na lang ay kailangan na kami sa loob.

"One last question, Seb and Summer!" She giggled. "Seb, we've watched your interview in New York! And we learned na you're still... single!"

There's a fleeting silence that I quickly broke by laughing nervously. "Oh... Sinabi ko ba 'yun? I can't remember."

"You didn't but you implied you're one! Summer, you, too, are a beautiful single lady slash entrepreneur, am I right?"

Maski ako ay nabasa ko 'yung kaba sa boses niya. "Yes. Yes... I don't know why anyone's interested about it but... Yes, if that's what you're asking."