Even After Everything

To have everything at your fingertips is no fun for Marco Perez.

A member and the keyboardist of the Philippine Band called ‘The Firezone’, Marco is someone who has everything but despises it. Growing up as the only child, he was spoiled and learned that he doesn't have to work for anything just to get it for himself. Life will just give the thing without any second thought. Perhaps this was the reason why he grew up the way he did: cold, short-tempered, stoic, unmoved, and more importantly, someone who doesn't value a thing because its worth wasn't seen by him.

Yet his co-member from the same band, Seb Johann Monterubio, the bassist, could endure Marco with no difficulties. Seb is mostly known as someone who's caring and sunshine—the Yang of Marco's Yin.

With this kind of relationship between the two, how would they deal with each other, especially when they unknowingly learned to know each other and Marco's sudden realization why Seb could tolerate him more than the others? Seb worked hard from the beginning: worked non-stop to pay for his school finances, supported his remaining family only by himself, bought his bass guitar, Mars, from working 24/7, and many things more Marco did not experience. With this type of experience that completely contradicts Marco's life, will he be able to learn to see how Seb means him so much to himself and to the world?

Even after everything he's done to Seb...

Even after everything that Marco did to push Seb out...

Even after everything that involves swallowing your pride, your anger, your control...

Would they end up in a better relationship with each other? When from the start, they are doomed not to be together because of being both male and being in the same band?

Seb and Marco are both negative poles—or as Marco always thought. Are their experiences enough to bring themselves the happy ending they really deserve?

START: December 07, 2022