Chapter 73

return

disaster apocalypse daily

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 73

    Li Mo came out of the cave, and saw Leng Fan and the others come back holding branches, "Don't go to the cave inside, although I can't see it now, I don't think it's safe."

    Hearing what he said, Leng Fan nodded, "Then Just sleep outside, it's already good."

    Others didn't have much opinion, everyone has been active in the wild, and it's safer to do it the way of nature. So it won't make much sense.

    The hunchback and Leng Fan made a simple fence door together, and piled up some branches to block the door while waiting to sleep, so that the cold would not be so cold, not to mention that the sleeping bags are very insulated now, which is very warm for everyone who is used to the climate of the apocalypse. There is no problem.

    After simply eating, Wan Qiang asked, "Is there an exact location? Can you find it?"

    It was Li Chengkuan who asked.

    Li Chengkuan was still observing his machine, looking at the display on the machine while looking at the locator in his hand.

    It took a while before he said, "I can't be sure, but the range shown on the above is already within five kilometers."

    Hearing his answer, everyone was somewhat disappointed. In fact, this value is almost useless. How big is the range of five kilometers.

    Before he set off, Li Chengkuan had already drawn the range. In fact, he had given two targets before, but he walked this way first because there is a road here. The goal is much harder to walk. But no one thought that the place they thought would be easy to find, but they couldn't locate it here.

    "Then what should we do? Are we going to wander around this mountain?" Wan Qiang said a little angrily.

    "Let's continue to go north tomorrow." Li Chengkuan said, "We have already passed a mountain to avoid the Cobra King, and the display range on it has been reduced. If we continue to go north, we should be able to locate it."

    Song Jin frowned , I don't know why he feels so unreliable.

    Everyone didn't bother to pursue it anymore, so they simply took the time to rest and still took turns guarding.

    In his sleep, he seemed to smell the smell of barbecue. Song Jin Nunu opened his nose and opened his eyes, and saw Li Mo roasting something on the fire with his back turned to him.

    "What is it? Sheep?" Sniff smelled wrong, it was "rabbit." Song Jin couldn't help opening her eyes, it was the smell of roasted rabbit, but it was too big.

    "That's right, I found it from a snowdrift. I almost thought I was mistaken." Li Mo was quite surprised when he saw it before.

    This rabbit is not much smaller than a sheep. No, it should be said that it is bigger than ordinary sheep.

    "You guess you're about to wake up too, go drink some water, I'm about to heal." Song Jin crawled out of her sleeping bag, "I'm going to the bathroom."