Chapter 42

return

disaster apocalypse daily

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 42

    A group of people went around to the other side and began to go up the mountain. Now all districts are on guard against each other, and some people are ambitious to swallow the territory of another district.

    Army A obviously does not want to participate in city management. Although they also sent people into the city, it is also the meaning of supervision. However, they set up farms and pastures in the military area to firmly grasp the source of food. They took away many construction materials in the city. Yes, seizing the source of food means controlling the city.

    As for these regional managers, the biggest reliance is people. Now the distribution of food is controlled by them. If they want to get more, they need more people.

    However, it is still in a state of balance and it depends on who breaks it.

    When we got up the mountain, everyone was quite confused. There were black and gray volcanic rocks everywhere. What kind of fuel was there, and the volcanic rocks were all in big chunks. Thanks to the rain that washed away the snow before, they would not even No volcanic rocks can be seen.

    "Look for it." Zeng Yi felt a little like looking for a needle in a haystack, but energy is always an urgent need, especially at this time, the weather is too cold in winter and there are not so many heating fuels in the city.

    The output of their coal mines is very small, and they were almost developed in the early years. This resource is still under control, and they cannot touch it.

    Song Jin didn't know what they were looking for, so she joined in the fun. But he heard that Zeng Yi was looking for something like coal essence, so he thought of coal. When he went here for vacation, he heard from his father that there are coal mines here, and they are shallow coal mines, but because they contain a lot of sulfur, the separation will increase. The cost is that there will be a lot of sulfur dioxide after burning after separation, and if the hot springs become a tourist resort, if they are developed, they will pollute the environment. In the end, the county did not mention this matter. Father Song only paid attention because he wanted to develop it.

    Since it is a burning thing, does it have anything to do with coal? Song Jin said to Li Mo, "Then do you know where the coal mine is?" Zeng Yi who heard the sound asked in a low voice.

    Song Jin shook her head, "I remember it was not far from the main spring, but now I can't tell the difference."

    Zeng Yi nodded, turned around to find a team member, and asked some questions. That person didn't know what to say, pointing fingers.

    After a while, Zeng Yi brought that person over, and asked Song Jin and Li Mo to walk to the side together, while the others scattered in small groups as if searching carefully.

    Song Jin felt that Zeng Yi was quite powerful, and the people he brought were quite disciplined. It can be seen that his management is very strict.

    A few people walked for a while and stopped, "This brother is called Qian Feng, who is from Wenquan County. He said that this is actually the main spring. He also knows a little about the coal mine you mentioned. It's just to the north, but now the people there Take it, let's not rush. Those people will not be so easy to find depending on the thickness of the volcanic rock."