Chapter 30

return

disaster apocalypse daily

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 30

    I saw that the city was divided into two by the abyss. In the middle was an abyss with a width of several hundred meters. The buildings on both sides did not collapse like the previous towns, but stood upright. Some buildings on the edge of the abyss even stood in the air.

    It was as if the city had been split open.

    "Let's go." Song Jin couldn't help but hugged his arms and rubbed them a little. He didn't know if it was an illusion, but he actually felt a little cold.

    A group of people boarded the car again, and arrived at the outskirts of Weicheng ten minutes later. At this time, the city was in a mess. The convoy did not enter the city, but was stopped at the intersection.

    "Hello, outsiders need to register. Go over there to get the registration form, and there will be volunteers to arrange your accommodation." A traffic policeman in a dirty uniform said and pointed in the direction.

    Song Jin followed the traffic police's instructions to an open space on the edge of the city, where there are many tents and a lot of cars.

    Some young people in red clothes were walking around the field, and some people were sitting behind a row of tables and chairs, answering questions to the visitors.

    Following the directions, he parked the car in an open space, and Wang Cheng went to consult. He came back later and took some forms.

    "This is the registration form. According to family registration, the residences they provide here are all shared." Wang Cheng said and handed a booklet to Song Yu.

    Song Jin went over to read it together, and it was obvious that Weicheng was well prepared. The booklet contained refugee resettlement matters, and some of the items were closely related to them.

    The place to live in Weicheng can still be provided, but it can only be shared by many people like a school dormitory, and there is no luggage or bed. It is just a place to live. There have been major changes before, and Weicheng has also suffered heavy losses. The city Divided in two, unable to communicate with the other side. It is also very good to have such conditions.

    In addition, because the weather is not cold, they also support people to live outside. It’s just that after the registration, the situation is explained and the selected place cannot be changed at will. There are two types of registration, one is temporary residence, only for a few days, and the other is to find a fixed place of residence as long as you live for more than a month. It is for the convenience of management.

    There is also the problem of food. Because Weicheng is divided into two, the supplies in the city are reduced, and it cannot sustain people's needs for a long time, so the refugees can only receive the minimum living security grain. This minimum living security grain is two meals a day. One bowl of porridge or one bowl of soup for each meal, and one steamed bun for each person. Whether the steamed buns are coarse grains or fine grains depends on the preparation above. There is also a piece of pickles to supplement the salt in the body. These basic guarantees do not starve to death, and it is difficult to get enough to eat.     If you want to get more food, you need to use labor to get it, because Weicheng was hit by an earthquake before. Although the houses in the abyss were destroyed, other places are in good condition, but some old houses are still uninhabitable, so a lot of people are needed. Go to work and clean up the debris. Register if you want to work, so you can get some rations.     Song Jin thinks that the management of Weicheng is good, at least it makes people settle down. Besides the first time, the pamphlet also records some public facilities in Weicheng, the place where the hospital pharmacy fetches water, etc. Very personal.     When Song Jin was reading the booklet, Li Mo had already filled out the form, which was basically personal information, but this time the registration was based on the family, and Li Mo wrote down his and Song Jin's information together.     After all the registrations were completed, Song Yu, Li Mo, and Zhao Feng went to hand in the form, and at the same time chose the place to stay. Just now, after we discussed it, we didn’t plan to arrange a room. There were old people and children in the main team. Li Mo has some secrets and is not good to live with others.     The situation is not good now, and they can't point to owning a room.     After a long time, several people came back.     "Why is it not going well?" Song Jin asked.     Li Mo shook his head, "No, some things have been abolished by instructing the selection of places."     Song Jin didn't quite understand.