Chapter 54

return

disaster apocalypse daily

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 54

    It is a very serious matter that the fruit becomes smaller and the grain production is reduced. However, the researchers above did not find a better solution, nor did they find the reason, radiation. There is no way to solve this. Now there is no land without radiation.

    Song Jin put the rubbed corn grains on the mill and ground them into noodles. Each corn grain is smaller than mung beans. The noodles made from the new corn are particularly delicate and sweet, and the sweetness is much higher than the previous corn.

    The taste of the newly produced fruit is better than before, but the production is too small.

    Ten tennis ball-sized pumpkins are steamed with the flesh removed and mixed with corn flour to form a batter, which is spread into pancakes in a round iron pan. The radish has been pickled sour, cut into shreds, add shredded pork and stir-fry on a large plate, a large plate of stir-fried vermicelli with shabu-shabu, shredded mustard greens, and a pot of cabbage tofu soup. The tofu is bought from the market. The soybeans have become smaller and the yield is low. Song Jin and the others did not grow them. Song Yu bought them from outside with Huo Jing. A catty of soybeans in the market is exchanged for a catty and a half of tofu. Look It seems that there are too many, but in fact the tofu stalls make more money. One catty of soybeans can make more than three catties of tofu, which is almost half of the income. But now soybeans are a precious thing, and all the smaller fruits are precious, and the output is small. Most of them are still staple foods, so they are used sparingly, and tofu is not affordable for half of the people.

    Maybe new beans were used, and the tofu was also very smooth, tender, full of bean flavor, and everyone in the family liked it. Song Jin changed five catties at a time, and frozen three catties, and was going to eat sauerkraut tofu pot another day.

    As soon as the food was served on the table, the workers at home came back. Wang Cheng came back late and carried a bag of grain, put it down in the storage room, and came out to pat the ashes on his body. The corn is ten catties per person, and the old grains from the past have been saved.” What Wang Cheng brought back was the grains of him, Gu Zhao and Zheng Ming. They went out to work in the district yesterday. It is also to take care of them. Most people can't grab them if they want to.

    "Maybe it's to keep the seeds. I also heard from people in our department that new food will be distributed starting this month, and benefits will be distributed tomorrow this month. Who of you has the time to get it? Me and Meizi will bring it back together. It’s not safe for me to put things on duty in the hospital starting tomorrow.” Zhao Feng works in the city hospital, and now the big shift is on duty for a week, and the benefits of the hospital are not as good as before, but key doctors like Zhao Feng remove their own food every month. It's not bad to be able to support a child. At present, besides food, daily necessities such as fabrics are not regularly distributed at work. Anyway, what the hospital can get is given to the doctor. Some best-selling products can be exchanged for a lot of things in the market.

    "I'll go over tomorrow if I have nothing to do." Song Yu sat down at the table and said.

    "Are you all right?" Father Li asked.