Chapter 48

return

disaster apocalypse daily

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 48

    After going out, Song Jin took a flashlight and took a look, "Who is there?" After speaking, there was a moment of silence in the darkness, and then he heard footsteps going away quickly.

    Song Jin walked over quickly and shone through the window with a flashlight, but she didn't see anyone, and the footsteps were far away. She frowned, and hung up the big bolt inside the isolation door.

    When I went back to the house, I looked at the woman at home and smiled, "No one, go to sleep first. We are still quite safe here."

    "Oh, when is the end of the day. Go to sleep when you have it." Mama Li sighed Tell a few people to go back to sleep.

    Song Jin settled everyone down, but she didn't dare to sleep anymore. She sat there all night, carefully listening to the sounds outside, and waited until dawn in the morning before carefully looking at the isolation door. There were traces of scratches on the door , but this door is very strong, even someone who can pick the lock may not be able to open it. This person seems to be a novice, but their house is obviously being targeted.

    The gunfire stopped in the middle of the night yesterday, and no difference was seen from the window in the morning. Li Mo came back in the morning to reassure the family. There were several forces trying to snatch supplies yesterday, but they were repulsed. The situation has changed. It settled down, but some people ran away and needed to be arrested, and the streets were under martial law and they couldn't go out.

    Song Jin heard that her brother and the others were fine, so she calmed down and packed some food for Li Mo, "Here's for you, stay alert at night, we will come back tomorrow in turn." Li Mo took out a gun from his arms Pass it to Song Jin.     Song Jin was surprised for a moment and took

    the heavy "Where did you get it?

    "

Yes, I got it on the Internet before, and he also contacted it, and I am no stranger to it, but it is really different, and it is not easy to use it proficiently, after all, there is no bullet connection.

    Then the days returned to normal, and the night was very quiet, as if everything was Song Jin's illusion. Li Mo and the others will always keep two people at home after that to avoid accidents.

    Winter is hard, but the house is still warm. The temperature outside is minus 30 degrees at the highest point, and more than minus 60 degrees at the lowest point. After that heavy snowfall, there was snowfall almost every week. At that time, it snowed continuously for one day, and the first floor of the building was covered, and people had to come out overnight to clear the snow.

    Although the Spring Festival is not as lively as before, it is much better than last year, at least the food can be full.

    During the Spring Festival, the national radio was broadcasted. There was information in the past, but few people knew about it. On the fifth day of the first lunar month, it was broadcast simultaneously across the country. Big speakers were also prepared in the district so that people who did not have a radio could hear it.