Chapter 56

return

disaster apocalypse daily

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 56

    The return of Song Yu and others made the family feel relieved. Regardless of whether they are related by blood or not, the people in the yard are now inseparable from the family. In the days after the disaster, everyone relied on each other to support each other. It is better to be a relative than a relative.

    In the evening, everyone sat at the table and ate a sumptuous dinner, listening to the stories of the men going out on the road.

    Song Jin has been taking advantage of the time when the convoy came back to mix in the food in the space. At first, everyone might have ignored it. Later, Song Jin felt that everyone might find something. Not to mention that Zheng Ming used to be Song Yu's right-hand man who was thoughtful and thoughtful. After going out a few times, he found the problem, and once he helped to cover it up, Song Yu also said there was no problem, so Song Jin was relieved.

    No matter how cautious you are, as long as you use it, people will always find clues, but you can trust it if you have been together for so long.

    In the past three years, Song Jin and Li Mo only planted some miniature grains that can be grown outside now in the space. The grains used to be stored in the ground, and the consumption of the family members was considerable. The grains grown so many seasons before were piled up in the Song Jin didn’t know if he could finish the underground space. He discussed with Li Mo to clean up the contents and make people’s lives better, but this topic always ended up being left behind. They are not selfless People can't be saints, as long as they think about the consequences of these things appearing in front of people, they can't do anything. Fortunately, people's lives can go on now, and they don't feel so burdened.

    Now they are not as crazy about planting and breeding as when they got space at the beginning. Except for the newly planted food, everything else is free to develop, but those livestock are not far away, and the fruits and underground vegetables in the breeding area are all they like. Yes, so still hovering around.

    The fruits in the breeding area used to be unpalatable to Song Jin, but now they are even more difficult to eat. The fruits are getting bigger and bigger, but there are more and more seeds inside. These are the animals' favorite.

    As the space expanded, the plants in the space grew better and better. Song Jin sometimes felt very sorry to see juicy and juicy fruits in the orchard, because these things were hard to find outside.

    Chinese New Year is coming, and Song Jin and the others are also very busy. After three years of recuperation, people have learned a new way of life, and now there is no need to distribute food like before. Every family has its own land, no matter how big or small, there is always a harvest. Therefore, during the autumn harvest last year, the distribution was canceled and changed to point exchange, which is similar to before. Points are obtained according to each person’s contribution, and the salary is similar to that of the previous work, but now there is no money. Last year, a new technology, the point card, was developed. This kind of point card is an ID card, which contains very comprehensive personal information. People who do not have a point card are black households in Xinxing City and cannot receive any welfare distribution.