Chapter 13

return

disaster apocalypse daily

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 13

The two went to the hospital with the thermos and called in advance, but the hospital is very strict, and doctors and patients have to be isolated, so they can't see anyone and can only be handed over. Fortunately, there are specialized personnel to deal with the transfer of items, so it is still possible to deliver things. The two of them plan to deliver food every day for the next few days. Let them drink more space water and increase their resistance. It should be better.

The hospital was quarantined. This time, the virus developed quickly. As long as there is no disease within three days, doctors and patients from other departments will be transferred to a safe area.

This is good news.

It's just that something that everyone didn't expect happened. On the second day after they sent things to the hospital, a large number of infected people appeared. Especially in the old city, one-third of the people showed flu symptoms. Control, panic spreads.

On the fourth day, the number of deaths doubled, and the city even blocked several neighborhoods, but to no avail. There were even looters on the streets. In order to control the situation, the army came out to take over, and the whole city was put under martial law.

The two delivered things for only three days, and then all work stopped, and the hospital was closed and no more deliveries were allowed.

Except for military vehicles, no vehicles can be seen on the street, like an empty city.

Li Mei and Zhao Feng couldn't come out even after the isolation time. Now the city is under severe control, and the area near the hospital has become a hard-hit area.

The number of deaths is increasing every day, and the number of people is increasing every day.

At three o'clock in the night on September 3rd, Li Mo and Song Jin had already fallen asleep, Li Mo's phone rang suddenly, "Xiao Mo, your sister and I are outside the hospital, please drive over to pick us up." It was Zhao Feng's voice on the phone, and there were some people around. very messy.

Li Mo froze for a moment and quickly sat up from the bed.

"What's wrong?" Song Jin was a little confused.

"My brother-in-law asked me to pick them up." Li Mo said.

Song Jin woke up all of a sudden, "What happened?" It was the middle of the night.

Li Mo shook his head, "I'll go out for a while." Li Mo changed his clothes and went out.

Li Mo drove to the hospital. The street where the hospital was located was a bit chaotic, with many people, and there was still a fire in the hospital. He called his sister and brother-in-law and found them at the end of the street where the hospital is located, " Sister

, what's going on?"

He sprayed it all over his body, sprayed it into Li Mo's car, and sprayed it on Li Mo's body before getting in the car.

"Go back first."

Li Mo turned back without saying a word, and started to turn on the fire. After arriving home, Zhao Feng also used spray to disinfect all the way until he entered the house.