Chapter 47

return

disaster apocalypse daily

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 47

    Song Jin yawned, opened the curtains, looked at the vast expanse of whiteness outside, and sighed, "When does this day end?" It's already January, and the snow has been falling since late December It only stopped for three to five days, and the first floors of many buildings were flooded by snow.

    Li Mo put on his clothes and stood up, "I don't know how many houses were crushed yesterday. I'm going to the Eighth District today. If you don't come back at night, you can go to bed first."

    "The situation in the Eighth District is not good?"

    "No, Eighth District The east side of the district used to be Fantun, which was just divided into the demolition area before the end of the world, and now it’s all bungalows without heating, and the snow has collapsed a lot.” Li Mo walked into the bathroom and squeezed toothpaste while saying, “I’ll go and have a look, over there Next to District 5, don't make any more trouble."

    "I'll prepare something for you later."

    Li Mo is now an important figure in the district, and he didn't want to participate too much at first, but last month, District 7 and District 5 Someone came to grab the fire essence, and a big fight broke out. If Li Mo hadn't shocked the scene with his shot, the consequences would have been disastrous. Because Li Mo's good skill has become a well-known thing in the district, and it is also a feared existence in other districts.

    The weather was bad and it snowed for several days in a row. The outside temperature reached minus 30 degrees, and the snow reached people's knees. Although it used to take only ten minutes from the eighth district to the ninth district, now it takes people to walk for more than two hours. It is still green prime of life. Song Jin knew that it was unlikely that Li Mo would come back today after going to District 8. There's a lot going on over there.     The upstairs should not be up yet. Apart from the two of them, there are only women and children left in the house. The weather is very cold. A new underground project has been built in the district, and an underground plaza is built in the square. A lot of people have been accommodated, and energy is saved. Song Yu is a person in charge of the project, and he took the men from his family there. The topping work of the underground project has been done. There is temporary heating equipment underground, and the fire essence is burning, and people are inside. Also warm enough. So they live at the base most of the time.

    The two of them ate breakfast in the space. The crops in the space are abundant, and there is also a lot of food in the static space in the basement. Song Jin doesn't have a lot of time to enter the space now, mainly because seeing that there are so many things in the space, but there are so many people starving outside, she feels uncomfortable, especially when many things are not available to her family.     But there is no way, the two of them have gotten a lot of good grains out, but the results are not very good, people are always selfish, and the grains are only partly distributed in the end, and because several carpet searches have been carried out in this area, Zeng Yi even tried to monitor them.     They are not selfless people, always want to protect their own.     After dinner, pack Li Mo’s luggage, a super thick sheepskin sleeping bag, the super thick wool inside is enough to keep warm, and the inside of the wooden kettle is the orange glass bottle in the space, the glass in the space can also insulate the heat It can also keep warm. After a period of research, Song Jin can use the mold to burn out very good glazed products, but these things are limited to her family's use, and the things that are taken out are all camouflaged, just like the wooden shell on the outside of the kettle. In today's weather, hot water can freeze into ice cubes in less than five minutes outside. It is difficult to drink hot water.     The same insulated lunch box contained stewed sauerkraut. The stewed big bone stick in the space tasted very authentic. Li Mo's favorite blood sausage pork belly was also buried under the sauerkraut. The staple food is two boxes of steamed buns with corn flour mixed with white flour. Nowadays, people who go out to work basically bring rice pancakes and steamed buns with rice noodles. , now corn noodles are the staple food, as long as you work hard, you can always get enough food, but there are very few vegetables and wild vegetables, experienced housewives make dried vegetables when there are more vegetables, take them out and mix them with corn noodles It is a good thing when it is made into cakes and steamed buns. The taste is second to none, and there are still some vitamins in the dried vegetables.     Every place where I work in cold weather has a place for hot meals. There are few dishes with vegetables, and most of them are dry food with different flavors and styles.     The food for Li Mo was two days old, and there were eyes everywhere. Li Mo was no longer outside and entered the space. Be careful there is no big mistake.     Packed up a lot of things in bits and pieces, packed them into a big package, and Li Mo left with it on his back.