Chapter 17

return

disaster apocalypse daily

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 17

    "What charades are you talking about with my brother?" Song Jin couldn't help asking on the way home with Li Mo.

    Li Mo smiled and grabbed his hand and put it in his pocket, "I picked some livestock from other places and got them back from Zheng Ming. They didn't go anywhere else. It's safe.

    " , Zheng Ming must have made a small report." Song Jin said. That Zheng Ming was his brother's secretary. He seemed to be loyal to his brother because of his help. This time when the Song family moved back, he stayed in Shanghai to deal with some of the later affairs, and then followed. Zheng Ming made a lot of small reports at the beginning, so he was very upset with Zheng Ming.

    "I know, it's convenient to find him, your brother is very busy now." Anyway, the result is the same.

    Zheng Ming's work is definitely worthy of recognition. Song Yu said that he would wait for a while, but in fact their things arrived in less than a week.

    This time Li Mo really bought some meat, milk, cows, sheep, milk sheep, goats, white pigs, black pigs, rabbits, donkeys and horses. The most powerful thing is that Li Mo got four deer. This is definitely smuggling. If If it wasn't for Song Yu's help, he would definitely not be able to get it back.

    Although it is a few small deer, it is still a deer.

    Li Mo also bought a lot of seafood, all of which were alive. Shrimp, crab, sea fish, oysters, clams, jellyfish, sea cucumber, seaweed seedlings, etc. He bought some common seafood in the aquatic market.

    He and Song Jin feel that the expansion and evolution of the space is carried out according to their ideas, so this time he wants to test whether the seawater can also appear when the seafood enters.

    This time, he used it only once, so he simply let Song Yu's company's car go to several places to pick up goods, and when he came back, he sent it to several warehouses of his company, and he and Song Jin took the space.

    Before collecting seafood that day, the two of them dug a pit on the flat ground on the other side of the hill. The pit was not big, but it was also next to the river. This time, Li Mo sprinkled some sea salt into the pond before opening the river. Put those living aquatic products into the pond.

    This time the space vibrated suddenly, not only that, but also threw him and Song Jin out of the space.

    "What's going on?" Song Jin was a little confused.

    Li Mo shook his head, "I don't know, maybe it's evolving." When the

    two returned home, the space couldn't enter. This state lasted for three days, and Song Jin was a little worried that the space would never be able to enter again. It was back to normal in the morning of four days.

    But Song Jin, who entered the space here, was dumbfounded all of a sudden, "My God."

    Song Jin opened his mouth, and then pulled Li Mo's arm with a big smile on his face, "This is amazing."

    Li Mo was also a little speechless Come on.

    The spatial change is really big. Now the space as a whole is roughly oval. A river runs through the land and divides the land into two parts. Originally, one side of the land was large and the other small, but now it seems almost less. The biggest change is the side with the lake. Now the space has expanded a lot, and the land is estimated to be several thousand acres. The original hills on the other side of the lake have expanded several times, forming several hills, and the lake has also expanded. At the foot of the mountains, the original peninsula has also become an island in the lake.