Chapter 61

return

disaster apocalypse daily

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 61

    "What a big guy? It must weigh two thousand catties." Wang Cheng said.

    "Two thousand catties? Two thousand catties is about the same." Zhao Feng reckoned, "Hurry up and get the bucket, there's a lot of pig blood." After saying that, Zhao Feng ran back first.

    Li Mo got down from the pig, his forehead was covered with sweat, and his breath was a little unstable. He is quite strong now, and he is quite sure against this wild boar. However, the first time he met him, he was somewhat nervous. "How did this pig grow?"

    Zhao Feng didn't When I got home, I saw Song Jin holding a few stacked plastic buckets, and other things like ropes in his hands, "You are fast enough." There are a lot of things and tools in the room here, Zhao Feng has been in the hospital for a long time, and he doesn't It is too clear that these things are actually taken out by Song Jin from the space.

    The wild boar was not too far away from them, and the place where they fought just now was a sweet potato field on the edge of their house.

    "Hey, you're really good." When they returned to the place where the wild boar died, they heard the man chased by the wild boar say to Li Mo adoringly.

    "Where did this boar come from?" Li Mo asked.

    "In the forest to the east, there is a forest next to my field. This morning I thought about going to the forest to cut some branches and come back to build a chicken coop. I saw it as soon as I entered the forest. I was so scared that I ran away." The man said With lingering fear on his face, "I guess it will be better if I don't run." As soon as he ran, the pig came after him.

    "Our side is far away from the border, why did this pig come here?" Wang Cheng said strangely.

    "I don't know, be more careful in the future." Li Mo turned the wild boar over and over again. It was really heavy. He picked up the knife Song Jin brought and scraped off the wild boar's neck. The thick armor on the wild boar was loose. Oil stained with pig hair and soil formed, very thick.

    Shaved off the hair around the neck, and stabbed it there with a military thorn, and then blood flowed out along the blood groove, Song Jin hurriedly continued.

    The pig's blood alone took three buckets.

    "What's left to do?" Too big.

    "Split it and take it back." Li Mo said and looked at the wild boar. The pig's skin was very thick, so what could be done with it, thinking that he would take the knife to remove the wild boar's skin.

    "Hey, you brothers are very powerful!" The man who was chased by the wild boar told Zhao Feng, he saw that Li Mo did not hesitate to use the knife, and he handled it very skillfully. That's the way Paoding Jieniu is.

    "Hehe." Zhao Feng smiled and said nothing, his brother-in-law is not an ordinary person.

    "My name is Lin Zheng, what's your surname?" Lin Zheng asked a little fawningly.

    "My name is Zhao Feng." Zhao Feng replied, seeing the meaning of Lin Zheng's inquiry, "Li Mo is the one who killed the pig, and Song Jin is next to him, and he is Wang Cheng."