Chapter 57

return

disaster apocalypse daily

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 57

    The service area closes at 5:00, and Song Jin didn't finish his work until 5:30. There are a lot of sales today, and there is not much fabric left in the morning, but this thing is not in short supply now. The textile factory is working overtime to weave. Years ago it should be able to supply the needs of the city.

    Song Jin tidied up some leftovers from the cloth cutting today, and divided them into several waiters. This is the welfare of their service staff. As long as it is not deliberately wasted, then the point of cloth is considered a bonus, and he did not take it himself. When he came out, he bought all his share, and now the woman in the family is doing it.

    Finally, check the inventory, and tell a few waiters to come over early tomorrow and lock the warehouse door here to get off work.

    As soon as he left the door, he saw Gong Yu standing at the gate, with a person-high linen bag at his feet, which contained a lot of things. "Song Jin is off work." Seeing Song Jin, he was still a little restrained, so he grinned.

    "Brother Gong." Song Jin nodded. "Are you okay?" He felt a little embarrassed and didn't know what to say.

    Gong Yu nodded, "After the meteorite that year, I went to the earthquake shelter, and now I am in No. 137, Building 4, Townhouse 3." Gong Yu paused and said, "I live by myself now." After speaking, he looked at Song Jin and smiled. Said, "After the meteorite that year, I went back and saw that you all moved away, and I still found it, but it was a mess everywhere. Now it seems that you are doing well."

    "It's okay, let's make do with it." Song Jin After finishing speaking, he looked at his watch, "Brother Gong is still waiting for me to go back to cook, let's talk another day, and come here to find anything in the future. I have been working here." Song Jin didn't want to waste time with him, and was trying to figure it out. He didn't want to get in touch with this person too much before he found out, even if this person was a neighbor before the end of the world.

    Gong Yu nodded and waved his hands with a smile, "Okay, let's see you another day." The smile on his face was really bright, as if he met a good friend, but the look in his eyes became more and more calculating as he watched Song Jin leave.

    When I got home, the smoke from the kitchen had already risen, and today it was Li's father who was cooking, "Is it a sea fish?" Song Jin asked in surprise. Although they are very close to the sea, due to disasters such as earthquakes, the sea has changed, the beach has disappeared, the crust has risen, and the sea is full of steep cliffs. The terrain near the sea is complicated, and the waves are too big to sail. It's been a long time since I ate anything from the sea.

    "Yeah, a truckload of sea fish came to the vegetable market today. Good guy, it's a big truck. I managed to snatch one, but it's big." Father Li said cheerfully while lifting the lid of the big pot. There's a big pot of stewing, man, a big pot of a fish stewing. "It's really big."

    "It's not that I measured it just now and it's 62 centimeters long. It's the first time I've seen such a big fish at such a young age. It's not one fish, one carload. It's a pity that there are too many people snatching it. I didn't bring so much food. , or grab a few more to eat during the New Year." Father Li said with a bit of regretful pouting.