Chapter 39

return

disaster apocalypse daily

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 39

    "Go to bed first. It's dark outside now, and it's a bit difficult to climb up. I'll find a way to go up at dawn tomorrow." Seeing that Song Jin was a little restless, Li Mo comforted him.

    Song Jin shook her head, "I'm not sleepy yet, we might not be able to catch up with our parents."

    Li Mo pondered for a while, "I'm not worried about them, as long as I get out of the city and get on the road, it will be fine, besides, there will be no trouble with Song Yu around. " What's the matter. I told Song Yu before that if something happens along the way, we will go to City A according to the plan, and then we can go back by ourselves."

    Song Jin nodded and rolled up her sleeves, "I can't sleep anyway, I'm going to collect the eggs."

    The space has increased a lot during this time, visually it is ten times the size of the initial space, and an increase was made when the weather was coldest, and the space has stopped growing since then.

    Originally, nine mountains appeared in the upstream of the water flow, and there was a lake on the top of each mountain. In the center of the nine lakes, there was a huge spring like a fountain. It erupted at different times, and the lake water descended along the mountain and finally reached the bottom of the mountain. Converging to form a river, this is the source of the river in the space, the river flows down, and the small lake dug by Song Jin and Li Mo has become a big lake. On the other side of the lake, there are continuous mountains. Behind the mountains is an inland sea. The inland sea is huge and surrounded by mountains. The river water disappeared after flowing into the inland sea.

    Song Jin went to the other side of the sea to see that several mountains are connected, and beyond the mountains is the boundary, surrounded by a fog, he has no way to enter the fog, the fog is like an enchantment, which separates this space.

    He looked around the border, and this space should only be able to develop so far. Originally, the space had no boundaries, and he could see the soil at the border, but now under the fog on the border, he could see a kind of colorful monster with a little bit of starlight. Metal floor.

    This space is in the shape of an ellipse. If you look at it as a cube, it looks like an egg, and the outside of this egg is a colorful eggshell.

    Although guessing that the space can't continue to be upgraded, Song Jin and Li Mo don't care. Now they are very satisfied, the area of ​​the space is large enough, and they can't grow it now.

    Below the mountain at the water source is a plain that grew later. Some branches of the river flow through this plain. Because it is a large area and far away from their residence, Song Jin simply sprinkled the collected grass seeds, and then upgraded it several times. , here has become a grassland, the pasture is half the height of a person. Song Jin and Li Mo sent herbivorous livestock such as cattle and sheep from the mountains by the lake to raise here. Although the current number is not proportional to the size of the pasture, it will surely form a scale after time.

    The middle area is the farm planned by the two. They allocated a piece of land at the beginning, and after upgrading the space, it became a large piece of farmland. The two of them could no longer cultivate it, so they simply sprinkled perennial tree seeds on the outermost periphery. There are fruit trees, brokerage crops, and some unknown uses. Most of the tree seeds with the same name were purchased by Song Jin from the Internet. To plant these seeds, they need to grow seedlings, but Song Jin didn't quite understand, so he and Li Mo simply mixed the seeds together and threw them into the field.