Coronations

"I won." Both the siblings said in unison. "I won." Vanshika said glaring at him. "Nope, I did" Vinay said glaring back. "I saw the door first." Vanshika argued. "I opened it first." Vinay argued back. "I stepped inside first" Vanshika argued further.

"Lets see who packs first and reaches the main hall" Vinay said changing the topic. "Alright. 1...2...3" Vanshika said and both of them started packing. It was easier for Vanshika as she had only taken out 3 dresses from her suitcase. She finished and ran towards the main hall. Vinay was not far behind her. "I WON" Vanshika shouted as soon as she stepped inside the hall and punched the air. "You cheated." Vinay accused. "How?"

"You had only 3 dresses out"

"That's not my fault." She said shrugging and grinned at him. "You both have to change in something comfortable for the journey" Balram said looking at them raising an eyebrow. "But we have packed everything." Vinay whined. "Then take out your clothes and change" Balram ordered. "Alright. The one who reaches last has to change in the room itself." Vanshika said running towards the door. Vinay also ran while everyone shook their heads.

Vanshika took her clothes and went towards bathroom. Vinay glared at the closed door of the bathroom and picked up his clothes and changed in the room knowing she will definitely take a long time. After sometime the door opened and in she walked in jeans and a tee.

 After sometime the door opened and in she walked in jeans and a tee

"Not bad, eh." Vinay commented. "You too." Vanshika looked at him up to down.

" Vanshika looked at him up to down

"Yes, yes. Lets go we are getting late." Vinay said hooking his arm around hers and dragging her out.

"You both look good." Arjun said looking at them. They smiled at him. "Yes, yes. Especially Yudi thinks this just look at him once." Karn teased. Yudi became red with embarrassment. One more person was staring at her, that person was Dushasan. Unlike Yudhishthir, who was looking at her with love and admiration, he was looking at her with lust in his eyes.

"Bua its time for us to leave" Krishna said. Kunti nodded and said,"you both, take care of your health and come to visit sometime." Vinay nodded and Vanshika said,"ji bua we will. If we sur-." but stopped mid-sentence seeing Kunti's glare. Vanshika quickly told her that she was just joking. Everybody laughed at this.