Mehndi and Sangeet

How are you guys?
Hope you're doing well. Well let's start without any further delay.
______________

Vanshika came out wearing a green lehenga for mehendi. She was laughing internally thinking about all the things she was going to do today.

"Maharani what happened to your neck?" One of the dasi asked. Vanshika checked in the mirror and cursed Yudhisthir in mind for giving her a hickey. "Vo...I slept in the balcony last night, so it might be some insect who bit me. I'll apply ointment." She said hastily before covering it with a neckpiece and moving out.

She went to the place where mehendi was to take place and entered thinking how to fool everyone. She looked around and saw everyone dressed in different shades of green. She was surprised to see the pandavas dressed in kurta pajama rather than in the traditional dhoti. "Vanshu come its time for mehndi ceremony." Kunti called her. "Coming." She said and went towards the pavellion where Dushala with Jaydrath was sitting.

"Bua shall I apply mehndi to everyone?" She asked Gandhari. "No putri. Dasis will do that." Gandhari denied clearly. "Acha then bua, shall I write the groom's name on bride's mehendi and vice versa, in english?" She asked one more idea forming in her mind. "Englis?" Jaydrath asked. "Ji, the language in which me and Vinay sometimes speak." Vanshika said.

"This language sound good. Okay you write the names in this language." Gandhari allowed and Vanshika did a happy dance from inside. After mehndi was applied to Dushala, Vanshika went to her took the mehndi. "Your groom's name is Jaydrath. 'V I N A Y' makes Jaydrath." Vanshika said making Vinay choke on the water he was drinking. Then she moved to Jaydrath.

"Your bride's name if Dushala. 'J A Y D R A T H' makes Dushala." She wrote and Vinay snorted. Then she moved to Vinay. "Whose name should I write in your mehendi?" She asked him smiling. "Mine." He answered barely controlling his laugh. "Okay then. Your name is Vinay. 'D U S H A L A' makes Vinay." She said and this time Vinay couldn't control and he burst out laughing.

She moved to Krishna and smiled seeing him sandwiched between his wives. "Keshav, how should I write bhabhi's name? Separately or combined?" She asked him. "Do one thing, write Laxmi's name." He said and Vanshika gasped. "Bhabhi see what Keshav is saying. He told me to write Laxmi's name on his mehndi istead of both of yours." She said dramatically. "How dare you?" Satyabhama said to Krishna angrily. "Vanshu, you write SatyaMini on his mehndi. Laxmi ka naam likhenge, huh." Rukmini said and Vanshika chuckled as her plan worked. Like this Vanshika wrote everyone's name on their respective mehendi and then they did some dance and some shagun vaale songs.

In the evening, everyone was getting ready for the sangeet. The colour code this time was blue. Vanshika got ready and went there. She looked at Vinay's mehndi and smiled seeing Dushala's name. "My brother has grown. He is gonna get married." She said in english so the no one can understand.

After sometime, the performances started. First performance was of Vanshika and Vinay. They performed on Saree ke Fall Sa.

Next came Duryodhan and Draupadi. They danced on 'Dil Diyan Gallan'. After more performances came the performance of Yudhishka. They danced on 'Dilliwaali Girlfriend'.

Everyone was shocked by the boldness of Yudhisthir to dance so freely on a song like this. They came out of shock and clapped. Next, Yudhishka, DushNay, Draupadi and Duryodhan, Arjun and Subhadra, Karn and Priya(A/n: remember her? Vikramaditya's sister), Vikramaditya and Sanchi danced on 'Deewangi Deewangi'.

(Ignore all the actors and imagine only these 12 dancing).

Most of the elders after hearing the line 'Om Shanti Om' closed their eyes and joined their hands thinking this is a bhajan.

Next, Vinay came to sing 'Pyaar Ki Ek Kahani'. Dushala also joined him in the middle.

Everyone was mesmerized hearing to them singing but Jaydrath was fuming with anger and jealousy.
_______________

I know this is a very short chapter but I couldn't think of anything else to write in this.

Outfits are in next chapter which I don't know why I did it like this.

Anyways, will meet you in the next part till then, Stay Home, Stay Safe, Good Night, Jai Hind

Stay Home, Stay Safe, Good Night, Jai Hind.