Wedding?

Hello Peoples,

Finally exams finished and I am here with a new chapter😁😁✌️✌️
____________________

Sanchi was in her room when a gaurd came and said,"Rajkumari ki jai ho. Rajkumari, Maharani Vanshika wants to meet you." She told the gaurd to"Send her in." Vanshika came and both of them greeted each other. "Jiji you should have called me." Sanchi said worriedly looking at the rarely seen serious expression of her sister.

"Sanchi, I am going to ask you something and you should answer it truthfully." Vanshika asked her seriously. Sanchi now got scared of the question that her sister was going to ask her, she turned around and nodded. "Do you love someone?" Vanshika asked looking at her. "N...no jiji, I... don't live anyone." Sanchi stuttered first time in front of her sister. "I can see you are lying Sanchi" saying this Vamshika kept a hand on her shoulder. "Jiji, I love Vikram." Sanchi said knowing that she cannot lie to Vanshika. "Vikram as in our Adi?" Sanchi nodded and Vanshika squealed in joy. "So, does he know?" Sanchi nodded. Vanshika jumped with joy.

"Well then lets talk about your marriage then, lets go now" Vanshika said excitedly. "Jiji wait till the morning at least its late" Sanchi said amused by her over excited sister. Vanshika nodded and said," I'll inform 'Nay about it. I am so happy that my sister found her love. Yay!" Saying so Vanshika went out of the room. On her way she bumped into someone. She was about fall, so she grabbed the arm of the person to balance herself but couldn't balance herself and the person fell on top of her. She closed her eyes. "Open your eyes, Vanshu" said a husky voice. She opened her eyes to meet a pair of coppery eyes of Dharmaraj.

They both were lost in each other's eyes. They leaned their faces towards each other, when their lips were about to touch, Yudhishthir came to his senses and quickly got up from above her, his cheeks red. Vanshika also got up said sorry and turned to leave but Yudhishthir caught her hand. "Meet me in the garden after an hour." Vanshika nodded and ran from there. She entered her room still flushed from the incident. "Why are you so red?" Vinay looked at her looking from his phone. "I...I came here running fr-from Sanchi's room, that's why." She said omitting the incident with Yudhishthir. Vinay nodded and went back to his phone.

"I have to tell you something." Vinay again looked up from his phone and motioned her to continue. "Our Sanchi loves Adi and vice versa. We need to talk about their wedding." She said jumping up and down like a five- year old kid. "First, its Laksh's age to behave like this not yours. Second, do they both know about the feeling of the other?" Vanshika nodded. "Then we'll definitely talk about wedding to Vikram tomorrow. Anything else?" Vanshika gaped at him.

"Are you serious? You should be excited that your younger sister is in love. And here you are not interested at all" she huffed. "I am excited Vanshu but I don't show it like you do. And please help me in changing I am sleepy." Vinay said looking up and keeping his phone on the bedside table. Vanshika nodded and helped him in a pair of sweatshirt and trackpants . She then went out towards the garden to meet Yudhishthir.

She saw Yudhishthir sitting near the lake looking at the sky. "Yudi?" Vanshika called sitting beside him. He hummed in response and turned to look at her. "Why did you called me here?" She asked suddenly nervous at the intensity of his gaze. "To talk" he responded simply. "Then talk" Vanshika said looking at him. "Lets take a walk." Saying this he stood up and helped Vanshika to stand up. "I have a question. Why do you call me Yudi and Bheem and Duryodhan as Manjhale bhaiya and bhrata Suyo when they are younger than me. Why?" He stopped walking and looked at her with an unknown emotion. "Well I just don't feel like calling you bhrata. I love to call you by your nickname and only your nickname." She looked at him smiling.