Pagphera and Redemption

Vanshika with Yudhisthir and Arjun was ready to gi to Dwarka the next day for Pagphera. "Bhabhishree, we will miss you. And please write letters time to time from there." Nakul said wiping fake tears. "Kul, I am not going forever you know." Vanshika said laughing and blushing when he said 'bhabhishree'.

The trio climbed on Yudhisthir's rath and left for Dwarka.

In Kailash;

Mahadev opened his eyes from his meditation smiling. "What happened pitashree? Today you're so smiley-smiley." Ganesh asked him. "Today is the time they'll know their true self." Shiv ji answered. "Really?!" Ganesh asked jumping up excitedly. "Yes! Go tell your mother, she will be so happy." Shiv ji said smiling and Ganesh ran to tell this to mata Parvati.

"Mata! Mata! Mata!" He said running inside. "Vah, Ganesh bhaag rha hai? Mata lagta hai Kailash par bhukamp aaega." Kartikeya said laughing and making Ganesh pout. "Haan haan hasiye bhratashree. But mata I have a very good news. Today is the day." Ganesh said smiling. "Which day?" Parvati asked after sharing a confused look with Kartikeya.

"That day." He said emphasising on 'that' and then the realisation dawned on mata Parvati and Kartikeya and they hugged each other in happiness. "That's a very good news. Now come and eat food and also call your father." Mata Parvati said grinning from ear to ear.

In Dwarka

"Come on. Do it quickly, my sister and jijaji are coming today." Vinay said taking a box of flowers with him. "Arya, bhrata Balram is calling you." Dushala said to him and he went nodding. "Yes dau." He said entering the room of Balram. "Are all the things ready?" Balram asked and Vinay nodded. "My sister is coming first time with jijaji after her marriage. Kuch kami nhi rhni chahiye." Vinay said plopping himself down on the couch.

"Dau please tell Madhav to also help. He is sitting there doing nothing while we are running here and there like some mad peoples." Vinay complained seeing that Krishna was just laying there doing nothing. "Why are you ao tensed bhrata Vinay? None of them is coming for the first time. Why bother?" Krishna said from his place on the swing. Balram and Vinay looked at him in disbelief. "You are so hopeless." Balram said shaking his head and focusing on the work instead.

"Mamashree." Aabha said running inside with Garima trailing behind her. "What happened Krishnaa?" Vinay asked. "Mama ji, mumma will take me with her this time right?" She asked. "Yes obviously and you know that you have got new papa." Vinay said crouching down to her level.

"Garima please take her and both of you get ready in somewhat girlish outfits rather than those warrior ones. You're not going for a fight." Krishna said looking at the girls up and down. "Ji Vasudev." Garima said and dragged Aabha holding her by her hand.

In Hastinapur;

A certain someone with his mamashree was very upset for not winning the swayamvar. That certain someone was definitely Dushasan. He was in his room with him hugging his knees closer to his chest and his lips pouting indicating his anger. He was a child after all. "I should've won the swayamvar. That's not fair." He said to the empty room. "But what can I do now. Well atleast bhrata Yudhisthir got his love. I am happy for him." Dushasan said smiling.

He then started thinking about the events of the previous night where he had seen the real face of his mamashree.

Flashback;
Dushasan's POV

"How can you not win the swayamvar? This was our last chance to have control over that Vanshika." Mamashree shouted at me. "But mamashree it's not a big deal. I accept that and moreover bhrata Yudhisthir and bhabhishree Vanshika love each others." I said and honestly I don't know why mamashree is making such a fuss about it.

"Don't call her bhabhishree!" Mamashree snapped. "Why are you making a fuss about it mamashree. Take a chill pill." I said plopping down on the couch. "You don't understand. My plan has backfired." Mamashree shouted making me flinch. "What plan? We didn't make any plan for me to marry her." I asked confused.

"The plan for me to revenge my sister's condition, you fool. My plan to destroy this kul. My plan to use Vanshika for that purpose." He said. I was shocked to the core. I considered my well wisher all along and now I git to know that I was just a pawn in this game.

"So, I was just a pawn in this game then?" I asked. It was good thing that mamashree has drunk too much wine to know what he is speaking. "Yes. Duryodhan was lucky to get out of it and then you were too easy to manipulate." He said. "I will destroy this vansh of yours. Mark my words." Shakuni said after taking a big gulp of the wine from the glass.

End of POV

Dushasan left him there and came back to his room. Shutting himself up in his room. He sat down on the bed and started thinking about the things that he has done being in influence of his mamashree. Tears started flowing down his cheek in regret and guilt of all the misdeeds that he has done.

He decided to go to Indraprastha and apologize to his brothers.

Back to present;

Dushasan wiped his tears and started packing his bags. It was nighttime and he sneaked off his room, climbed on his horse and took off to Indraprastha.

In Dwarka;

Pagphera rasam was complete and all were sitting together talking and laughing. "And you know he called Rasgulla as Kachlula." Vanshika said making everyone laugh and Vinay to blush in embarrassment. Krishna was literally rolling on the floor laughing.

"Ohh guys, you know you are invited to the swayamvar of Gauri." Balram informed them. "Well aren't we all getting married quickly?" Vanshika said earning a nod from Vinay. "Time passes too quickly." Vanshika said with a sigh.

"And bhrata Yudhisthir, Vanshu and Parth I think you should be leaving for Indraprastha tomorrow I feel they might need you." Krishna said making the trio frown. "Keshav I know you know something. What is it?" Vanshika asked concerned. "Well Vanshu I certainly don't know anything." Krishna said before adding," Oh believe me I am your brother after all" as Vanshika cast him a bombastic side-eye.

"Alright we will go tomorrow. Bass bhagane ki jaldi hai. Meri shadi kya hui aap to badal gye." Vanshika said faking sadness and then they all called it a night. But they don't know what fate has in store for them. This night is gonna change the fate of many people. Gow will they response to this? Will they be happy or they will be sad? The answers to all these questions are in the next part. (Alright, enough imitation of Dragon ball).

****

Sorry for the boring chapter guys but still, hope you all enjoyed the chapter.

Please vote and comment.

Will meet you in the next part, till then,
Stay Healthy,Stay Safe, Good Night, Jai Hind.