Apology Accepted

So hey guys, hope you all are well. I am back with another update. (Well obviously that's why you are reading it. Main bhi na kabhi kabhi🤦🤦)

Unedited;
_____________

It was time for the pandavas with Kunti and Draupadi to return to Hastinapur. They requested Vanshika and Vinay to come there. Vinay agreed but Vanshika denied as she was angry with all of them.

"Putri are you angry with me too?" Kunti asked her. "Bua you all are bad I don't wanna talk to any of you." Vanshika said crossing her arms and turning around. Kunti turned her again so that she was facing her again and then joined her hands. "Putri mujhe kshama kar do." Kunti said. Vanshika immediately held her hands with tears in her eyes. "Aap mujhe kyu sharminda kar hi hain? Main to makak kar rhi thi main aapse gussa nhi hu. Haan baaki sab se hu." Vanshika said softly. Kunti looked at her and hugged her.

"So are you also coming to Hastinapur with us?" She asked eagerly. "Nhi bua I have to go back to Saurashtra." Vanshika said apologetically. The next day, they all except Vanshika and the kids went to Hastinapur and the trio left, went to Saurashtra. After 3 weeks, Sanchi came back and informed her that Kuru rashtra had been split and Dushala's marriage had been fixed with Sindhunaresh Jaydrath and their marriage is after 5 months.

After 2 months,

Vanshika was in sabha discussing matters of states with her ministers when the doors of the sabha opened. "Yaar main to isse dukhi ho gyi. Lagta sabhi iss sabha ke gate todna chahte hain." She muttered.

A few men came and stood in the mid of the sabha. They were Karn, Yudhisthir and Vinay in disguise but Vanshika didn't know that.

"Maharani, hum natak company vaale hain. Hume pta chala ki aap kuch dino se dukhi hain isliye hum aapka manoranjan karke aapko khush karna chahte hain." Karn said. "Bas ab yahi baaki tha meri sabha mein." Vanshika said dejectedly. "Okay start." She said.

Karn: Kuch rishton ka namak hi doori hota hai.....
Na milna bhi bhot zaroori hota hai

Vinay: Tu baat kare ya na mujhse
Chahe aankhon ka paighaam na le
Par ye mat kehna are O pagle!
Mujhe dekh na tu, mera naam na le

Tujhse mera deen-dharam hai
Mujhse teri khudai (x2)

Tu bole toh main ban jaun
Main Bulleh Shah saudai
Main bhi nachoon!
Main bhi nachun manaun sohne yaar ko
Chaloon main teri rah Bulleya
Main bhi nachoon, rijhaun sohne yaar ko
Karun na parwah Bulleya!

Yudhisthir: Maana apna ishq adhura
Dil na ispe sharminda hai
Poora hoke khatam hua sab
Jo hai aadha woh hi zinda hai
Ho baithi rehti hain umeedein
Tere ghar ki dahlizon pe
Jiski na parwaaz khatam ho
Dil yeh mera wahi parinda hai

Bakshe tu jo pyaar se mujhko
Toh ho meri rihaai (x2)

Tu bole toh main ban jaun
Main Bulleh Shah saudai
Main bhi nachu!
Main bhi nachu manau sohne yaar ko
Chalu main teri raah Bulleya
Main bhi nachu, rijhaun sohne yaar ko
Karun na parwah Bulleya!

All three- Tu yaad kare ya na mujhko
Mere jeene mein andaaz tera
Sar ankhon par hai teri naraazi
Meri haar mein hai koi raaz tera

Shayad meri jaan ka sadka
Maange teri judai (x2)

Tu bole toh main ban jau
Main Bulleh Shah saudai
Main bhi nachu!
Main bhi nachu manaun sohne yaar ko
Chalu main teri rah Bulleya
Main bhi nachu, rijhaun sohne yaar ko
Karu na parwah Bulleya!

Vanshika recognised who they were but waited till the end of their performance. "So will you please reveal yourself now." She said when their performance ended. They removed their disguise and stood there holding their ears. "Sorry Vanshu." They said in unison. Vanshika sighed and smiled genuinely this time. "I have forgiven you long time back. I was just checking what you can do to gain my forgiveness." She said and all of the people in the court looked at her shocked.

She spread her arms wide and when none moved she groaned. "Should I give you a written invitation? Come on guys group hug." The trio came running and the four of them hugged. Karn held her ear and twisted it. "Aah! Jyeshta." She cried. "When you had forgiven us then why did you make us dance? Pta hai kitni mushkil se seekha tha." He said.

"You didn't even do anything instead you were just standing there." She said which resulted in more streching of her ear. "Sorry sorry jyeshta. Please leave my ear otherwise who will marry a girl with only one ear?" She laughed and Karn left her ear.

She dismissed the sabha and all four of them went to the common room to catch up with talks.
__________________

Hope you liked the chapter guys.

Please vote and comment if you did.

Elvish won Bigg Boss. I am a bit sad but happy too that atleast someone from YouTube community won. Still there is sadness in my heart that Abhishek didn't win. Chalo its alright winning and losing are a part of game. I wish he gets well soon.

Bye for now

Your author,
Sonal.