The Wedding Night

So, How are y'all? Hoping you are all good let's proceed.

****

Vanshika was sitting on the bed waiting nervously for Yudhisthir. "Abey yaar. When will he come?" Vanshika asked herself. The door opened and Yudhisthir walked in. "Hey!" He said entering. 'Iski hey ki to main...' Vanshika thought angrily glaring at him through her veil.

He was just standing on the door looking at her mesmerized and thanking his stars. "You know I really would appreciate sleeping so please do quickly." Vanshika pleaded. He raised an eyebrow and decided to tease her a bit, so he came and went over to his side and laid down. Vanshika's mouth hung open in shock.

"At least remove this veil." Vanshika said. "Do it yourself." Yudhishthir said smirking to himself. "You're so bad. Okay then do whatever you want. I'll also not talk to you." Vanshika said seeing the smirk and decided to play a reverse UNO card on him. "What!? No, I am sorry." He said instantly getting up. 

Vanshika started laughing while Yudhisthir pouted. "You're so cute." Vanshika said pinching his cheeks. Yudhisthir lifted the veil and they shared an eye lock. "You should drink the milk." Vanshika said picking the glass kept on the bed side table. "Or well at least whatever is left." Yudhisthir added looking at the half-finished glass. 

"You were late and I was getting bored, so I drink drank the milk." Vanshika explained making Yudhisthir burst out laughing. "You drank the milk becoz you were getting bored!? You are amazing." He said laughing and laughed for solid 10 minutes. "Arya." Vanshika said making him stop instantly and look at her. 

"What did you call me?" He asked looking at her with intensity.  "A..Arya." She answered stuttering. He didn't say anything just kissed her catching her off guard. She kissed him back matching his enthusiasm her hand travelling to his neck.

He pulled her close leaving no gap in between them. They break apart after a while panting for breath. He took a pouch that he had attached to his waist and handed it to her. "What's this?" Vanshika asked looking at curiously. "Your gift. You know the custom." Yudhisthir said and Vanshika opened the pouch quickly. She saw a pair of most beautiful silver anklets she had seen.

"I know this is not much but this is the custom of our family to give silver anklets in gift. So.." Yudhisthir trailed off not knowing how to explain it further. "Are you mad? I love them. They are beautiful. Thank you." Vanshika said kissing his cheeks.

Yudhisthir took them from her hands and himself put them around her ankle

Yudhisthir took them from her hands and himself put them around her ankle. "You know, you still have not drank the milk." Vanshika reminded him pointing at the milk. "Why do you so desperately want me to drink the milk?" He asked. "Well becoz I am hungry. If you don't wanna drink it then I will." She said making him chuckle.

"Alright you drink it." Yudhisthir said. "But that is for you." Vanshika said and they got into a bit quarrel about who will drink the milk and finally Vanshika won and Yudhisthir drank the milk. "You should change." He suggested her. Vanshika nodded and went to the dressing table and started to take out her jewellery.

Yudhisthir was looking at her every move keenly. "Arya please come here and help me. This pin is stuck in my head." Vanshika said struggling with a hair pin. Yudhisthir came to her and helped her removing the pin. He then looked at her figure in the mirror. "You look breathtaking." He said kissing her neck.

Vanshika's breath hitched as he trailed kisses down her neck to her shoulder. "I... I h... I have to ch...change." She whispered stuttering. "Alright I'll go back." He said stepping away and Vanshika removed all the jewelleries except her mangalsutra with shaking hands. She turned around and walked to the closet and took out a T-shirt and lower and went to bathroom to change.

She returned and sat on the bed. "I have always imagined us being together like this." Yudhisthir said. "How was it like?" Vanshika asked. "Just like this. Beautiful. You and me sitting here talking just like this." He said smiling.

"Let's go to the balcony." Vanshika suggested and both of them were now sitting on the swing there looking at the moon in each other's arms, none saying anything the silence was nore than words. The love and respect that they had for each other was beyond something to be described.

****

So, I tried a bit of poetry in the end. Tell me if you liked it or not.

I know a bit chhota chapter just 700+ words but koi na kabhi to chalta hai.

Please vote and comment.

Will meet you in the next chapter, till then,
Stay Healthy, Stay Safe, Jai Hind, Jai Shri Ram.