Confession and Moments

I was thinking to add this part in the previous chapter but I thought that our Yudhishthir and Vanshika deserve a separate chapter.
_________

Vanshika was confused what to wear as today she had to confess her feeling to Yudhishthir. She ran her hand through her hairs in frustration and decided to wear just a simple lehenga. She went to take a bath and wore:

She went towards the garden to meet Yudhishthir

She went towards the garden to meet Yudhishthir. It had become a routine for them to meet at night in the garden. She went and saw that Yudhishthir was still not there, she sat on the bank of the lake and dipped her legs inside the cold water, waiting for her love.

After sometime, the sound footsteps coming towards her came in her ears, she stood up, still facing the moon, knowing that it is Yudhishthir. "You're late." She said without turning around. "I am sorry, my brothers were not letting me go. You look beautiful by the way." Came the response. Vanshika nodded and blushed a bit at the last part and muttered,"thank you" Yudhishthir came and stood beside her. Vanshika kept her head on his shoulder. They fell into a comfortable silence. "I have to tell you something." Yudhishthir said breaking the silence. "Me too" she responded, removing her head from his shoulder. "You go first" both said at the same time and laughed. "No Yudi, you go first" Yudhishthir knew that there was no point in arguing with her, he turned her around so that she was now facing him and held her hands in his hands.

"Vanshu, I love you. I know its too early to say this, but I know that I love you. I know you might not feel the same for me, its okay I will not forcing you into anything but I'll try my best to make you also fall in love with me. If I fail, I'll end m-" he was cut off by a pair of lips. Vanshika cut off his ramble by kissing him directly on his lips, she poured all the love and passion she had for him in the kiss. Yudhishthir was shocked by this move of hers but soon melted into the kiss and started responding her with the same passion and love.

He pulled her more close to him leaving no space between them and put his hand on her waist. He bit her lower lip earning a gasp from her. Seeing the opportunity, he deepened the kiss. He tasted every corner of her, making her moan in his mouth, their tongue battling for dominance. Vanshika let him win. He backed her up against a tree without breaking the kiss. Vanshika put her hands in his locks.

They separated as their lungs became desperate for air. "This was wrong" he whispered looking at her. "Then why did you kiss me back?" Vanshika questioned him in the same voice, but without giving him the opportunity to answer she said,"I love you, Yudi. I love you very much. You are mine. I can do anything I want with those who are mine." She whispered hugging him. He hugged her back and said,"Anything?" Vanshika nodded, not knowing the smirk that formed on his lips. He pushed her back to the tree and looked at her with a smirk on his face. "What are you doing?" She asked him blushing by the look he was giving her. Before he could answer there was a voice that interrupted them. "Bhrata? Oh sorry" they turned to see Arjun standing there, not looking sorry at all.