Forgiven?

Recap:- Vanshika saved Garima and reached Panchal.
___________________

Vanshika, Krishna, Balram and Garima went towards Draupadi's room where Vinay was last seen. They reached there and saw Vinay sitting there, his back facing the door. "Vinay." Vanshika said sweetly startling everyone. "Kon h be?" Vinay asked turning around and immediately bit his tongue. "Aur kaisa hai sab?" Vanshika asked. "Maje me." He answered.

"Haan maje me to hoga hi. Apni bhn ki ma bhn karke sab maje me hi to hoga." She taunted him. Krishna cleared his throat and they all looked at him. "Sakhi she is Vanshika, maharani of Saurashtra, sister of your sakha Vinay." He introduced her to Draupadi. "Pranaam maharani." Draupadi wished Vanshika. "Pranaam rajkumari." She wished back.

"Wow maharani you're looking so beautiful." Draupadi gushed looking at her dress

Her dress👆(Just her hairs were open and with no makeup rest everything is same)

"No rajkumari, you are more beautiful than me." Vanshika said smiling.

"Maharani where is maharaj?" Draupadi asked innocently

"Maharani where is maharaj?" Draupadi asked innocently. "Konse maharaj?" Vanshika asked very confused. "Your husband." Draupadi clarified. "I don't have any husband." Vanshika answered wrinkling her nose. "But a queen has a king." Draupadi stated. "Yes but this queen had a king." Vanshika answered smiling sadly with a longing look in her eyes.

"Ohh aapke pati ki mrityu ho gyi?" Draupadi again questioned and before Vanshika could answer Vinay stopped her. "Sakhi, she is not married yet and you know she is not at all happy with your sakha now a days, so, I think it is not good for you to ask this much questions." He said making Draupadi go quiet.

"Who asked you to interrupt? Tu khi ka bhot bada don hai jo interrupt krega? Rajkumari Draupadi ka sakha hai vhi reh mere beech mein interrupt krne ki jarurat nhi hai." Vanshika said angrily which hurt Vinay. His face lost all his happiness it had after seeing Vanshika after 2 years. He had a hope in his heart that she might have forgiven him in these 2 years but how wrong he was!

"I am going outside." Vinay said in a small voice and went out. "Why were you so rude to him?" Draupadi asked Vanshika. "What do you know about mine and his relation rajkumari?" The latter asked her sweetly. "Nothing." Draupadi answered. "He is my twin." Vanshika said. "Oh like me and Dhrisht bhaiya? Is he also your elder brother?" Draupadi asked.

"Yes like you and rajkumar and no I am elder." Vanshika answered. "Oh, but do you not like him?" Draupadi asked again. This time Vanshika did not have an answer herself. She looked at Krishna and he nodded understanding what she was trying to convey. "Sakhi she does like him. Just a bit mad at him." He answered. Draupadi nodded in understanding and silence fell over them.

"It means you are my jiji." Draupadi said breaking the silence. "Hain?"  Vanshika asked confused. "Yes. You're jiji of my sakha so you are my jiji also." Draupadi explained in a childlike excitement. "Merko lagta hai shakal mein hi kuch defect hai jo dekhe vo jiji bulata hai." Vanshika mumbled to herself.

"Rajkumari ki jai ho. Rajkumari, maharaj had called everyone of you for lunch." A dasi informed them. "We are coming." Draupadi said and all of them went for lunch. After lunch, all of them were hanging out in Draupadi's room. "Jiji." Draupadi called Vanshika while the latter just hummed. "Why don't you forgive sakha?" She asked. "That's very hard seeing the circumstances but I will, probably, but just not now." Vanshika answered and Draupadi pouted.

They heard trumpets from outside declaring that some royalty has come for swayamvar. They all went to see who was it and they saw that it was Ankush. "ANKUSH!!" Two voices shouted. They waited for Shikhandi and Dhrishtadyumna to bring him there. They sent Draupadi from there in case if he was here to participate. "What are you doing here?" Vinay asked him. "I am here to participate in the swayamvar." He said proudly.

"Arey Vinay ye kya ab ghodo ki daud mein gadhe bhi daudenge?" Vanshika asked making Ankush looked at her with narrowed eyes. Vinay and Vanshika looked at each other and burst out laughing. "Haan haan hans lo, hans lo, meri to qadar hi nhi hai kisiko." He said. "Sorry sorry." The twins said and calmed down.

After 2 hours, Vanshika was going towards her room when she found her way blocked by Vinay. "Kya hai?" She asked him rudely. "Please Vanshu I am sorry." He said. "Ho gya ab ja." She said making tears fall from his eyes. "Yaar Vanshu please try to understand." He requested. "Let's not talk here come inside." She said gesturing to her room. They went inside and Vanshika closed the door.

"What is there to understand Vinay? You betrayed me." She said emotionally. "I didn't." He replied. "We are really having this conversation now?" She asked him annoyed. "Vanshu please last chance." He requested her crying. "How many chances you want Vinnie? Tu har baar aesa karta hai aur har baar yhi khta hai, main tujhe chance de deti hu aur phir kya hota hai? Tu har baar vo chance gava deta hai. Ab aur nhi. Ja Vinay tu yaha se." She said on the verge of breaking down.

Vinay went from there and Vanshika broke down. After sometime, she stopped crying and went out after washing her face only to come face to face with a very angry Sanchi. "What happened?" Vanshika asked gulping nervously. "Bhrata Vinay was crying and he attempted suicide." She informed and Vanshika bolted to his room where she saw him sitting on his bed with support from headrest.

She went to him and outright slapped him. "Gadha hai kya? Bhn naraz hai to use manana chahiye ya suicide karni chahiye? Akal naam ki cheez nhi hai tere andar? Pta hai meri jaan nikal gyi thi." She shouted at him. "Aur jaan se yaad aya Sanchi kahan hai?" She asked and Sanchi raised her hand. "You said he attempted suicide ye to jinda khada hai." Vanshika asked keeping her hands on her waist. "Haan vo a little mistake in sentencing." Sanchi said sheepishly.

"So am I forgiven now?" Vinay asked. "No not this early. Manao mujhe. Har baari ki tarah itni asani se nhi manungi. Aur phir aesi kuch harkat kari to abhi to thappad maara hai agli baar lat joota chappal sab marungi." Vanshika threatened and went out after passing a glare at him.

___________________

So please vote and comment if you liked the chapter.

Precap- Swayamvar.