Aftermath of Varnavart and Election for Mahamantri

The Hidimba wala part would be a bit rushed as I don't remember much from it.......

Inline comments are always welcome and appreciated......
________________

Pandavas, Kunti and Duryodhan were sitting near some trees in Kamyaka forest. When they heard the sound of a lady crying. "You all stay here I'll go and check." Bheem told his family and went towards the source of the voice.

After awhile, he came back with a young lady. "Who is she putra?" Kunti asked him. "Mata, her family was killed by the demon Hidimb and I found ger crying near a tree." He answered. Kunti welcomed Hidimba. "What is your name putri?" She asked Hidimba. "My name is Mala, mata." Hidimba lied. 

After having dinner, they slept and like this 3 days passed. Bheem and Hidimba were falling in love and because of this, Hidimba was leading them out of the forest and not in the den of Hidimb. One night, Hidimb came to check what is delaying her.

"Hidimba why is it taking you so much time to lure these humans to our den? This had not happened before, then what happened now?" Hidimb asked his sister irritated. "Bhrata, these humans are very clever, it is difficult for me to bring them to you. Please give me some more time." Hidimba lied for the forst to her brother.

"Do not lie Hidimba. I know that you have fallen in love with that giant human. I warn you if you did not bring them to me by tomorrow evening then I'll kill them and also kill you." Hidimb warned before disappearing. All this was heard by Arjun who was lying awake when Hidimba went from the place they were staying. Yudhishthir was also awake and Arjun had asked him to stay there and protect everybody while he goes to check the matter.

After hearing the conversation, he quickly went to their shed and saw that everyone was awake, he took Yudhishthir aside and told him everything he heard. Yudhishthir just said a long "Hmm..." before he could say anything else they were interrupted by the anklets of Hidimba.

"Where were you putri? We were so worried for you." Kunti asked Hidimba as soon she entered the shed. "I was not sleepy so was just roaming around." She answered lowering her eyelashes in guilt. "I have to tell you something." She said after a moment of silence. They all nodded. "My real name is Hidimba and I am the sister of the demon Hidimb. He had sent me here to lead you all to him. But then I fell in love with kumar Bheem and I am ready to help you out of here you all follow me." Hidimba explained.

Bheem's heart broke with betrayal. He went from there with tears in his eyes. "I'll check on him." Yudhishthir said going after him. Hidimba started crying. "I do not wish to harm you. Please believe me." She said crying and folding her hands. "We believe you putri." Kunti said placing a hand on her head. After sometime, Bheem and Yudhishthir also returned. "We'll go and kill Hidimb." Bheem declared. "No kumar, he is atyant bahubali. You'll die fighting him." Hidimba said worriedly.

"Don't worry, devi. Bhrata Bheem has a boon of power of 1000 elephants. He'll definitely defeat Hidimb." Nakul said proudly. They formed a plan and Bheem killed Hidimb. A day later, Bheem and Hidimba married. They decided to stay there till the birth of Bheem and Hidimba's first child.

Meanwhile in Saurashtra;

The sabha was all set for the elections. Daksh and Chakshu were standing in the middle. Vanshika clapped her hands twice to get the attention of the people present in the court. "So, today we have gathered here to decide the mahamantri of Saurashtra. You all will choose from Daksh ji and Chakshu ji." She declared. "Now, Yuvraj Vinay will tell you the rules of this election. Vinay please." Vanshika said.

Vinay nodded and stood up. "Alright, so there is a box in the center of this hall. There are some papers and two stamps kept beside it. One stamp has the name of mantri Daksh and other has the name of mantri Chakshu. Put the stamp on the paper, fold the paper and put it in the box. At the end we will count the votes and the person who wins will be the mahamantri of Saurashtra." He explained and they nodded.