Feast

Get ready for the drama guys

_________________________

They entered the hall and Vanshika after seeing Subhadra and Dushala were standing with Rajmata Kunti after saying bye to the boys. "Pranaam bua, Pranaam Rajkumari Dushala pranaam Subhadra. And Subhadra I am sorry for earlier"Vanshika said holding her ears. "It's alright jiji you were already angry with bhratashree and I just added fuel to the fire I guess." Subhadra said. "No you did not anything of that kind you just helped us us to solve our problems. So don't you dare sat that you added fuel to the fire." Vanshika said the last part a bit sternly and hugged Subhadra after a while they both separated.

"Rajkumari Vanshika-" "Please rajkumari call me by my name." Vanshika interrupted. "But how can I you are elder than me." She said horrified by the thought. "Then call me jiji as Subhadra does but please don't call me rajkumari" Vanshika said. "Ok raj.... um jiji. You also don't call me rajkumari. Come on the musicians are about to play something lets go there." Dushala and Subhadra went excitedly and Vanshika looked at her bua asking for her permission. She nodded and Vanshika dashed to catch up with both the girls.

They all sat there and Arjun, Bheem, Vinay and Yudhishthir also came there. Arjun introduced Dushala and Vinay to each other. They both were staring at each other and Vanshika and Arjun fake coughed after seeing them. Both of them looked around and blushed. "If you both are done staring at each other. I think we should sit down." Vanshika said making both of them blush even more. "Hawww look at Vinay he looks like a tomato." Vanshika said teasing Vinay. Now Dushala after seeing her teasing decided to change the topic,"Bhrata Arjun you know how to play Veena right so why don't you show us Subhadra also loves music and I know jiji will also like to hear you play." She very successfully changed the topic. "Hain sachhi, rajkumar you play Veena then why don't you show us" Subhadra said. They managed to convince him. Arjun went towards the musicians took the Veena and started playing.

 Arjun went towards the musicians took the Veena and started playing

Vanshika had her eyes closed and was absorbed in the tune. Vinay was listening to it intently while Subhadra was staring at Arjun. He completed the raag and joined his hands in front of the Veena. He stood up and we all clapped and after all the sound of clapping died down came sound of slow clapping. We all turned to to see Rajkumar Duryodhan coming there with Rajkumar Dushasan and Angaraj Karn. "You played it wonderfully Arjun".

He threw a necklace at Arjun which he caught it as reflex. Why did you catch it rajkumar. If I were you would have thrown it in his face. Vanshika thought. Soon enough all the Kauravas also started laughing. He threw it on the ground."Give rewards to rest of the musicians also Dushasan." Duryodhan said. The Pandavas eyes were burning with anger.
"Mitra Karn do you also play any instrument?" He asked Karn.
"If anybody would have asked me that question mitra I would have deemed it as my insult. For a real archer the sound of pratyancha is real music."