"Ok,they're back in,lets head back."Y/n said.
Maggie and Carl nodded.Carl unlocked the gate then closed it and locked it up again.

"Hey.We all good?"Y/n asked.Michonne nodded."Great."Y/n said looking down.She felt bad for what they're doing to her.

Rick whispered something to Daryl then they walked into the other cell block.Y/n looked at them.They probably went to check the perimeter or find Merle.

Michonne was genuinely a good person.Even Y/n knew that and she never trusts people.She thinks what Rick is doing is a mistake.Of course she is only agreeing because Rick is leader and shit.

-

The others followed behind Rick,preparing and securing the prison for what's coming.

"Hey Y/n,I need to find Merle could ya help me?"Daryl asked walking up to Y/n as she put down a thing full of rocks."Mm..sure."She hesitantly says, dusting off her hands on he pants then grabbed her bow and gun.

"Where was he last?"Y/n asked quietly as they walked over to the courtyard."Inside the other cell block."He said."Doin' what?"She asked.
"Merle things."He shrugged.Y/n scoffed and rolled her eyes.

They came across Glenn who was fixing a bar gate over an entrance."Hey."Daryl mumbles walking up to him.Glenn turned and looked at Daryl.

"You seen Merle around?"He asked.Glenn looked down then continued to fix the door."Hold this."
Daryl said handing his crossbow to Y/n.Daryl walked over to Glenn and lended him a hand with the door.

"He say he was sorry yet?"Daryl asked.Glenn stayed silent.He locked the chains together then tugged on them to make sure it was secure.

He didn't seem very interested in the conversation Daryl was trying to start.Y/n looked at them not wanting to say anything that stir things up,but things were already heated,and it was going to grow fast.

"Cause he is."Daryl added.Glenn picked up a crate of glass bottles and put them on the table.

"He's gon' make it right.Im gon' make him.
There's gotta be a way."Daryl said."Just needs to be a little forgiveness is all."He added.Glenn walked up to Daryl avoiding his eyes.

"He tied me to a chair,beat me,and threw a walker in the room.Maybe I could call it even.But he-"Glenn stopped and took a quick glance at Y/n.

"He took Y/n to a man who terrorized her, humiliated her.I don't know how that doesn't bother you.She's your girlfriend isn't she?She's my family,which makes me angry.Maggie was there and watched.She told me he was gonna do it to her if it weren't for Y/n."Glenn looked to the side.

"I couldn't even imagine that happening to Maggie.'Cause that shit's wrong.Plain wrong.How are you not losing your shit?"Glenn asked walking back to the crate of glass bottles.

It fell quiet.Y/n looked at the ground, uncomfortable and a little bit sad.Daryl walked past Y/n,brushing his shoulder against hers.
Y/n looked at Glenn for a minute then followed Daryl.

Daryl stopped and turned to Y/n."I got it from here."Daryl said taking his crossbow from Y/n.
"You sure?"She asked."Oh yeah.Go do whatever the fuck you do.I dont give a rats shit anymore." Daryl said rudely,not looking at Y/n as he walked away.Y/n stood there confused,but knowing what it's probably about.