Chapter 18.5

Camila's P.O.V

"Lauren, we should probably go. It's almost midnight." I whispered to the girl lying beside me.

We had been laying in the small bed for hours in silence. Our bodies were meshed together and I could feel Lauren's once erratic heartbeat pump against my chest at a reduced speed. Her soft breaths against my hair made me want to lay with her forever, but we had to go before my parents became suspicious. I had yet to tell them about our blooming relationship.

I pushed myself off of my girlfriend hesitantly, admiring her exposed body one last time before I stood up to retrieve my clothes. I slipped on my clothes and extended my hand out to the dark haired girl who was still lying stubbornly on the bed. She took it hesitantly, clearly not wanting to leave the confined area. I slipped her shirt over her head while she pulled on her shorts.

"We should probably wash our hands, Camz." Lauren suggested with a smirk, leading me over to the small sink next to the refrigerator.

I felt my face flush hot, but followed her to the sink and washed my hands. Lauren took my hand in hers and lead me outside and down the trail back to her car. We had to use the flashlight on our phones to light the trail because it was pitch black outside.

Once we reached her car, Lauren opened my door and ushered me into the passenger seat, later taking her spot in front of the steering wheel. I knew Lauren planned to come back to her house after she dropped me off, but why shouldn't she just stay at mine? Dinah's time here was coming to a close, and I mean...technically we had just had sex, so it's not like she shouldn't be able to sleep with me.

"Laur, do you just want to come stay at my house? Dinah's leaving tomorrow, plus you can help me with the math homework tomorrow...it's so confusing." I asked, attempting to come up with a convincing argument to get the girl to come with me.

"Sure, Camz," she agreed easily, "I have to go inside and get some clothes though."

Lauren got out of her car, which was already parked in her driveway, and made her way to her front door, disappearing behind it moments later.

Lauren's P.O.V.

I walked into my house only to find my dad and sister sitting on the couch watching an episode of Family Guy.

"Dad, can I stay at Camila's tonight? Dinah is leaving tomorrow." I asked while making my way to my room. I was sure my dad was going to say yes and I didn't want to leave Camila outside in the dark for too long.

"Sure, Lauren!" my dad yelled up the stairs through his laughs that were targeted at the TV.

I basically sprinted up stairs and turned the corner when my body was slammed into my brother's.

"Shit." he said, gripping my arms and pushing me backwards steadily so that I wouldn't fall down.

"Sorry, Chris." I said hurriedly, pushing past him to get to my room.

"Oh, Lauren?" Chris called back, getting my attention.

"Yeah?" I answered.

"You should probably shower after you have sex next time." he smirked.

"Wh-What are you talking about?" I stuttered, trying to dodge the question. There was no way he could have known what I just did.

"I'm talking about how you just had sex, and I can smell it on you. And the hickey isn't really helping you either." he laughed, "Don't worry, I'm not telling dad, just be careful next time."

My face was burning hot at this point, but I had to play it off. I turned around to go to my room and flipped him off over my shoulder, sending him a sarcastic smile. How did Chris know what sex smelled like? For Christ sake, he was younger than me. I should have known that he had done stuff. He looked a lot older for his age. But that was fucking embarrassing.