Chapter 11

Camila's P.O.V.

"It's not out of pity." I told Lauren, firmly. And it wasn't.

"Listen to me, just for a second. I know you think that I don't know how you feel but just hear me out. I talked to Dinah. Please don't get upset with her, but you had been ignoring me for, like, three weeks and I couldn't stand it, Lauren. We had become so close, and it sucked losing you like that. You were right in front of me and I just couldn't fit the pieces together. I talked to Dinah to ask what I should do, and she told me everything. I seriously can't belive that it took her telling me for me to realize it. You didn't treat me like a friend; you never did, there was always something more. And I was so oblivious, God I was so stupid. How did I not know? I was so unaware of my own feelings, and yours. What I'm trying to say is, if you still have feelings for me, I'm willing to give us a try." I rambled, trying to get my point across, and explain my side of the story without Lauren trying to run off again.

She looked shocked, like she had just witnessed the second coming of Christ or something. I was relieved though, because the look of anger that once took over her features had melted into confusion, which was better than anger in my book. For a while, I had no idea what was going on in the girl's head, but I knew if I started talking again, I would ramble on like I always do, so I decided to shut up and let her think for a moment.

She grabbed my belt loop and pulled my body closer to hers, placing her hand on the middle of my back before connecting our lips for a second time.

The second kiss was just as breathtaking as the first, however, I was the one who wasn't expecting it this time. She let her lips linger on mine just long enough for me to smile into hers before pulling away, keeping our bodies pressed together. She then took my hand in hers and began twiddling our fingers together, taking the time to brush my bottom lip with the index finger of her free hand. I felt my knees weaken at the act.

"I would love that, Camz." she finally replied with a giddy smile on her face.

Despite her intimidating aura, Lauren was probably the cutest human in the world. Her eyes squinted up when she smiled really big; her laugh was like a drug, and I was the addict. I can't belive that it took me so long to realize how captivated I actually was with the green eyed girl. After she confirmed that she still wanted us to be something, I couldn't erase my stipud smile off of my face for the rest of the night.

We left the secluded area hand in hand, recieving looks of adoration from the two employees, Normani and Ally, which made Lauren blush. God, she was adorable too. We finished our drinks in a comfortable silence before making our way out of the small cafè.

"Do you want to come stay at my house tonight? I miss you. We haven't had a proper conversation in weeks." I pleaded with the taller girl.

"Yeah, sorry about that..I missed you too, I was being stupid. But sure, when do you want me to come?" she accepted with ease.

"Just whenever you're ready. Pack what you need and just come on before it gets super late." I answered, trying not to sound as excited as I was for her to come over.

"Alright, Camz, I'll meet you there in a few minutes!" she replied, running to her car as if she was a five year old. I shook my head in amusment at her childish ways.

-
Lauren's P.O.V.

I really couldn't belive what had just happened. Everything that I had wanted was just given to me in less than ten minutes. It happened just like this: she kissed me, spilled her emotions, and then let me kiss her again, and seemed happy about it. I don't think I could have been happier in the moment if I tried.