My lowest point I got was when I realized I could heal with water. I could cut myself more and then stop the bleeding using water. Annabeth was mostly unconscious during our time in Tartarus. When she fell asleep I was to far in my depression to stop, so I cut myself purposely making me weaker, and I couldn't protect Annabeth from the Arai. 

-----Time Skip After Giant War--------

-----STILL A LITTLE TRIGGER WARNING OVER SOON!----

Leo died... Leo is gone because of me. I killed Leo. My stupid nose bleed out and Gaia arose and killed Leo. Leo sacrificed his life to kill Gaia, while I sat around and did nothing. I am such a disappointment. I looked over to Nico on the battle field and we made eye contact and I knew. Leo was gone. 

After the bodies were brought to the infirmary, Annabeth came and checked on me. I had gotten stabbed in the side by a spear and lost consciousness for a second but rejoined the battle nonetheless once I woke up. 

I was wrapping my sides when Will came over to help. Annabeth went to check on everyone else, while Will got some Nectar. Will was about to pour some when I stopped him. 

"Save it for someone who needs it Will." 

Will rolled his eyes and continued on, "Percy it's pretty deep, probably needs stitches. Nectar would make it better." 

"No really Will, please. I'll wrap it and then I can stitch it up and pour water on it. I'll be good as new!" I stood up and grabbed a needle and thread from the cabinets. I started stitching while Will watched. 

"Percy.." Will began, instead of answering I just hummed in response. "I don't know if it's from exhaustion or what but your wrist is really blurry." I froze mid stitch, many don't know but I was born with a natural talent for the mist. I brought foundation to camp when I was younger to hide my scars. But once I learned more about the mist from Tyson and his hidden eyes or shall I say eye I really focused on trying to learn how to control it. 

"WILL," I said I little louder then necessary, "wow, man here I am complaining about my stupid side when you have been stuck in here all day clearly exhausted." I finished up my stitching and cut the thread off. Pushing my hands into my pockets, "how about you lay down and take a nap and I will go around and help your siblings out!"

I lightly pushed Will into the bed and he yawned. "Good night Will." I said as I shoved the curtain closed. I then went around and helped the Apollo kids with some other injured campers. No one noticed I had stayed in the infirmary working all night until the same campers I first worked with walked in for their shifts. Clearly upset with my well being they kicked me out. Saying I have to go get rest. How mistaken they were.

I went to my cabin to find it cold and lonely without the constant distraction of the rush of the infirmary I was left with my thoughts. How those thoughts turned dark really soon. I tried going to sleep but every time I closed my eyes I saw Leo's face screaming at me for killing him. 

--------TWIGGER WARNING STILL REMINDER------

I decided not to sleep but instead IM my mom but due to exhaustion I passed out on the way to the fountain. I woke up later to a cold sweat and to me shaking. I needed to cut and I needed water. So I went to the bathroom and thought about how stupid my life was and how useless I was to save Leo. After feeling sorry for myself I decided to shower. 

When I went outside it was just getting dark outside, which means dinner would be ready soon. I headed to the beach to watch the calm waves before going to find Annabeth. I must have been to deep in thought to notice Nico and Will had sat next to me in the sand. They hadn't said anything yet. So I went back to thinking about mom and Paul, and how much of a disappointment I must be for them. 

My thoughts were rudely interrupted by Nico grabbing my arm and squinting at it. My first reaction kicked in and I pulled my arm away. "What, the.." Nico rolled his eyes and looked at Will. Will rolled his eyes, "Seriously? I thought we were going to do this CALMLY!"

Nico looked Will in the eyes, "Well I'm sorry, I have ADHD and couldn't watch him all day. I got impatient." 

"Can someone please explain what is happening right now?" I asked, Nico's and Will's heads went flying in my direction always as if they forgot I was right there. 

Nico began, "Yeah, I kind of totally forgot why were here to begin with." 

Will yelled out in exasperation, "Nico!" 

"What, I have ADHD you can't blame me!"

In the distance you could hear that dinner was ready, I stood up. "Well that was really weird, but I've got to go find Annabeth. So once either of you two have an explanation, let me know! I would love to hear it!" 

I then ran off to find Annabeth and the others to make sure they were okay. That's when it hit me. I've been so selfish these past few, what was it days? I didn't even think to check in to make sure the rest of the seven were okay. What if another one died without me knowing? What if Hazel or Piper were seriously crying because of Leo's death, and I've been sitting in my own self pity this entire time. 

I suddenly felt sick, so I ran and made a detour to my cabin. I ran in and threw up the little food I had in my stomach, but honestly it was mostly blood. I then realized I haven't eaten since we were all on the Argo two before the war. Leo was there and we were all safe, no casualties. This thought made be throw up more.