Jinhua raised a brow playfully, "And what are you to me, Macaque...?"

Macaque rose her porcelain toned hands up to his lips and peppered them slowly, trailing along her knuckles and fingertips gingerly. "A slave for your every bidding." He glanced up and met eye contact.

Jinhua felt a slight shiver rack down her spine at the suggestive tone he used. A coy smile reached her lips, "I'll keep that in mind tonight..." With that she yanked him closer and planted a devious peck on his neck.

Macaque flinched and yanked himself back at the sudden sensation at that spot. His hand flew up and smacked it defensively.

Jinhua couldn't help the chuckle that left her at the flushed and beet red simian sitting in front of her, "I'll be back, my little love sick slave..."

She snapped her fingers and lit ablaze before disappearing.

Macaque stared at the empty spot for a moment, "D-Did she just give me a hickey—??" He stuttered out with his fur bristling.

Rapidly increasing her speed down the sewer tunnels, Jinhua kept snapping her fingers to locate MK and Daiyu, but it seems her powers are being blocked to a limit.

"Tsk—!" Clicking her tongue in annoyance, Jinhua quickly found a light of blue cascading into the hall she was running in. She quickly reached the doorway and was amazed to see a magnificent model of a mechizoid, it's blue outlining and spirals of sigils surrounding it only made it more terrifying to look at by the second.

Quickly surveying the area, she felt a sudden chilling pressure in the area and quickly concealed her own demonic aura. Making her practically invisible to a demon's senses, except for sight.

Reaching her way up onto a high placed pipe that would hold her weight, Jinhua peered down to see the Lady Bone Demon using some sort of spell to see an event happening in the Spider Queen's Lair. Her hair practically glowing in a eerie white. Her hands were thrown forward to enchant the spell perfectly without distractions.

Jinhua thought whatever the Lady Bone Demon plans were, needed to be stopped at all costs.. She slowly started to unsheathe her weapon. Her eyes glowing in the hidden darkness as she watched the damn demon speak from her child's body.

"It would seem the Queen's usefulness has drawn to an end."

Jinhua froze at that. Her hands clenching her blade's hilt so tightly her knuckles were turning white.

A sudden mist clouded the room and once just as quickly removed to show the Mayor standing there with a straight posture and snide smirk on his features.

"Time to remove the unnecessary pieces from the game." She ordered without hesitation.

The Mayor released a small chuckle, before bowing, "With pleasure, my lady." With that, a mass of corrupted chi surrounded him and wished him away without further notice.

Jinhua gritted her teeth and quickly sheathed her blade. She had no time to intervene the demoness right now.

Not when she knows her friend and servants are in danger.

Exuding a small pint of chi into her form, she snapped her fingers and teleported away before the Demon Bone lady turned around to see nothing.

Her steps were nothing of the silence she taught her student as she was in a rush to find anyone at this point.

Especially when there was someone else hunting these spiders.