𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟷

꧂𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚏𝚕𝚒𝚙 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚙𝚊𝚐𝚎, 𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟷. 𝚆𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍?

☞︎𝚈𝚎𝚜.      𝙽𝚘

𝚈𝚎𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚗...

𝙰𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚎?

☞︎𝚈𝚎𝚜.      𝙽𝚘

𝚈𝚎𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚗...꧁

...

~ 13 years ago in cookie years...
The wizard read the book carefully, before setting it down and preparing the mixture.
He made sure he remembered ti add the most important ingredient, before mixing it all together, watching it slowly form a dough.

He had no idea what had prompted him to do this, but he was doing it anyways. As he kneaded the dough under his hands steadily before sprinkling sone flour on top of it and rolling it out.
The moment it was flat enough, he took out the cookie cutters he had and stamped it down into the flat dough. He removed the excess before peeling the soon to be cookie off and placing it onto a metal tray.
He walked to the oven as he watched the red hot flames trying to escape. He opened the door and slid the tray inside. He watched as the fire surrounded the tray, devouring the sides and turning the metal tray hot red.
The fire grasped at the cookie, trying to reach the delicate dough as it began too cook. Soon a rich smell of cinnamon and ginger escaped from the oven, as the wizard now understood that the cookie was ready. He hoped it would work, he had used quite a but of magic in this, should it fail he would have only wasted his time and effort.
He was about to open the doors to the oven, when he saw them shaking like mad. He took a step back, just in time for the doors to burst open as hot sparks jumped out. Hot sparks in all sorts of colours, dark blue, white, grey, purple...They scattered everywhere into the floor, some of them even catching fire and soaring to life before dying down.
The wizard watched as the tray was popped out the oven, hanging on by the edge, a small cookie bow resting on the hot metal, sleeping soundly.
He watched in awe, it had worked! He made a living cookie!
"Hooray! It worked!"
He yelled in joy, the cookie stirring awake before it started to wail.
"Oh shi-"

Well that was that. The wizard had made himself a cookie for a child. He didn't know what it would do now, suggesting this cookie was technically half a wizard. He wondered whether adding his blood to the mixture was a good idea, and whether the cookie would even have the ability to turn into a wizard. Well that wasn't an issue now, suggesting it was now just a freshly baked cookie, covered head to toe in little crystals of sugar.
How fast do cookies even develop anyways? He wondered to himself as he glanced at the cookie, which continued to sleep soundly.
And if it did turn into a human wizard, would it age in cookie years or human wizard years?
Well he had many questions, but no answers. So the only thing he could do was wait.

~

It was a normal day for the wizard. He was outside searching for more magic remnants to make more potions and to cast spells. After he had gather a sufficient amount of ingredients, he set eyes in a couple purple flowers.
"Wisterias!"
He gasped as he admired the beauty of the flowers. He couldn't help but pluck them off from the tree they were hanging from, and placed them in his bag and walked home.

He was taken by surprise the moment he entered, as everything was...Flying?
"What in the name of sorcery is this?"
He questioned as everything had quite literally grown wings and were flying around his home.
He looked around, trying to find the cause. A broken bottle...A book too powerful to have its magic contained...A baby with wings flying mid air giggling looking awfully like the cookie he baked a couple days ago- wait what?
"OH IN THE NAME OF REINCARNATION! THE COOKIE IS A HUMAN CHILD!"
The wizard screamed as he ran forward and tried to catch the child.
"Come on down! Here here!"
He coaxed, jumping in the air trying to get the child. The child laughed and giggled, flapping their little wings in the air.
"Oh please come down! I'll give you these!"
The wizard begged, before pulling out the wisterias from his bag and showing them to the child.
The child caught sight of the wisteria, their eyes lighting up as they stopped their magic outburst. Everything that was flying flew back to their original placed, the book kept themselves neatly in the shelves while the potions and bottles flew back into the table. The child giggled as they flew down and sat onto the table. They grabbed the wisterias and began playing with the purple flowers. 
The wizard watched the child in awe.
So they could turn into a human! Amazing!
He thought to himself as he scooped the child up and cradled them in his arms. They giggled and laughed, reaching their chubby arms out to touch his face, the wizard smiling as he felt the small warm hand against his cheek.
"...You're human name shall be...I know! How about Sherry? And if you want to be a boy when you're older...Brandy. Or Jules maybe..."
The wizard pondered.
"Well...Maybe Sherry for now. What do you think about that...Daughter..."
The wizard muttered, the child giggling as they blew a raspberry at him.

~12 years later in cookie years
"Hey Dad,"
Sherry called out.
"Yeah? What is it?"
The wizard asked his child as he set down his potions.
"You know how I can turn into a cookie right?"
Sherry muttered.
"Yes! What about it?"
The wizard asked.
"I was thinking...Maybe i could turn into a cookie and explore the world of cookies for a while! I know I'm young! But i promise i can be back in a couple years!"
Sherry stated.
The wizard felt his heart sink. Well, maybe he did leave home when he was about that age. It was natural for witches and wizards to leave home early to pursue their wildest and insanest of dreams
Yet it was still hard to let go of your child. Even though he had technically baked Sherry, he still loved them as his child. Yet hearing this he felt an overwhelming sense of pride well up inside of him. That they were going to pursue their dreams.
"Of course! Just let me get you ready! Oh I'm going to miss you so much! Be sure to write letters to me!"
He wrapped Sherry into a tight hug as they choked.
"Gah! Dad! Maahir! I can't breathe! Too tight!"
Sherry gasped.
"Ah sorry!"
The wizard, also called Maahir, dropped Sherry to the floor. They coughed and gasped, but gave their dad a thumbs up.
"Well, I'll go pack! Then we can have dinner together later and then I'll be gone! I swear you're going to make me cry with that face dad-"
Sherry stated as they noticed their dad's face.
Maahir stifled a sob as he smiled through the pain.

~

Now that Siri thought of it, they missed their dad. They wanted to see him again. But how would he ever react if he learnt on the chaos they have wrecked? Well...That wouldn't matter would it?

...

꧂𝙴𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛. 𝚆𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚌𝚎𝚎𝚍?

☞︎𝚈𝚎𝚜.      𝙽𝚘

𝚈𝚎𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚗.

𝙰𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚎..?

☞︎𝚈𝚎𝚜.      𝙽𝚘

𝚈𝚎𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚗...꧁