𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟻

꧂𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚍 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟺. 𝙱𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚐𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚜 𝚐𝚘𝚗𝚎. 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚗 𝚝𝚘 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟻. 𝚆𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍?

☞︎𝚈𝚎𝚜. 𝙽𝚘

𝚈𝚎𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚗...

𝙰𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚎..?

☞︎𝚈𝚎𝚜. 𝙽𝚘

𝚈𝚎𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚗...꧁

...

Wildberry stood at the sidelines as he watched the council meeting take place.
"My lady. Put down the glass. No drinking during the council,"
Wildberry sternly reminded Hollyberry, pushing the glass of berry juice away. Hollyberry obliged this time, probably aware of the serious the meeting was.

Clotted Cream sat in his chair as he watched. Oyster, Oyster's envoy, and some other people sat around. Clotted Cream still remembered what Oyster's envoy said.

𝙼𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝚎𝚢𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚙𝚞𝚋𝚕𝚒𝚌 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚝𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚖𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚎𝚊𝚐𝚎𝚛𝚕𝚢...𝙳𝚒𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠?
(I don't know the exact lines cause I haven't beaten 12-30 and I have no internet at the moment to go onto YouTube).

Clotted Cream breathed in as he felt the silhouette crouching underneath the table next to his legs. No one knew they were there. He felt their arm brushing against his leg as they looked up at him, showing him a piece of paper reading:
"Are you okay?"
He gave them a slightly nod as he stuck his hand under the table to ruffle their hair. Part of the silhouette wanted to jump up and punch Oyster and her envoy in the face. There was a small tune. Most of the people there didn't know if it was being sung or played, but Clotted Cream knew as he was right next to the person.

𝙸'𝚖 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚛𝚢 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎...𝚆𝚎𝚕𝚕...𝚂𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎𝚜 𝙸 𝚊𝚖...

The normal sweet tune was replaced with a bittersweet one. Was that how the silhouette was feeling? Were they angry about something..? That wasn't of his concern at the moment. He just had to focus on the meeting.

Clotted Cream started speaking.

Those words he rehearsed days for. They were nothing but a ringing in his ears now as he repeated those lines he had rehearsed to the silhouette for hours and hours. How the child simply sat there and listened to him speak as he continued to change his lines, trying to edit them to perfection as he tried to perfect his smile to give off a proud and confident demeanour. He had no idea what the point was, saying all this as the Ancients listened to him in silence. The silhouette simple hugged onto his leg as he stood up to make his points.
The silhouette peaked from under the table as they observed Oyster. They glared at her with a burning look in their eyes. They wanted to jump up and rip her hair out, and stab her repeatedly with the pen they had. But they held back this violent urge as they turned their music up. Wildberry watched Clotted Cream state his points, his mind spinning as he began to process each word Clotted Cream said.

"Are you willing to share your soul jam for the greater good?"

The point Clotted Cream dreaded to speak finally rolled off his tongue as it dropped to the ground. Wildberry finally processed it. He looked at Clotted Cream in shock as the Ancients all gasped in shock. They started questioning him and his intentions.
Clotted Cream was drowning in his thoughts as the words that GingerBrave had spilled started spew out his mouth as he had no idea what he was doing.