𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟿

꧂𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚏𝚕𝚒𝚙 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚙𝚊𝚐𝚎, 𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟿. 𝚆𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍?

☞︎𝚈𝚎𝚜.      𝙽𝚘

𝚈𝚎𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚗...

𝙰𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚎?

☞︎𝚈𝚎𝚜.      𝙽𝚘

𝚈𝚎𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚗...꧁

...

"...Life is meant to be an experience... An empty canvas that you have to paint and decide for yourself,"
Siri rambled on mindlessly in their sleep as Pure Vanilla hummed, petting their head while he read a book. When was the last time Siri slept comfortably with someone? They don't exactly remember. But it didn't matter now. It didn't right..?
...
Right?

Oh and they forgot to keep their pet snake in its enclosure. Are they going to do anything about it? No. Do they care it just crawled into Wildberry's room? No. Do they worry that it might bite him? No. It's a ball python. It can't kill anyone! It's innocent! Other than the fact they walked in on the snake strangling someone once- yeah. Wildberry is fine.

꧂𝙼𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚎...
Wildberry was sleeping, when he felt something slither up his leg. He opened his eyes to see a snake. It looked at him with its small, beady eyes, before sticking out its tongue and almost blowing a raspberry at him. Wildberry blinked, before he screamed. Clotted Cream woke up to, shocked as he then saw the reptile in the bed before he also started screaming.
"AHHHH GET IT OFF! GET IT OFF AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"
Wildberry screamed as he tried to shake the snake off his leg. Clotted Cream striped to coax the snake off as shown below:
"Hey hey! Please get off my boyfriend! Please? Pleaseeeeeeeeee?"
Clotted Cream first started as he looked at the snake with pleading eyes. It looked at him for a moment, stuck out its tongue, hissed gently at him before continuing to wrap around Wildberry's leg.
"PLEASEEEEE?"
Clotted Cream asked. The snake still refused to move. Clotted Cream grew a little impatient as he grabbed its tail and tried to remove the small reptile, but it refused as it continued to curl around Wildberry's leg. It was at this moment Clotted Cream started crying.
"*insert crying noises* I'M SORRYYYYYYYYY! THEY WON'T COME OF! *insert more crying noises*"
Clotted Cream sobbed as he couldn't get the small python off the other's leg, feeling that it was too cute to forcefully rip off. Wildberry continued to scream, recalling the time a python in the Hollyberry Kingdom nearly strangled him to death. If Hollyberry hadn't come, it would have crushed him.

Siri was quite rudely awakened by the screaming coming from Wildberry and Clotted Cream's chamber. Pure Vanilla too. So the two just had to walk down to see what was happening.
"What's happening?"
Pure Vanilla asked.
"AHHHHH SNAKE-"
Wildberry screamed while Clotted Cream continued to cry. Siri saw this and sighed in exasperation. They walked over to Wildberry's leg and stuck out their hand.
"Come here. Come here darling. Come here Bean Bean,"
Siri cooed to the small snake as it instantly directed its attention to them and slithered over, ceiling around their arm. Siri pulled out a lizard form their pocket and fed it to the snake, the small python gobbling it up, seemingly satisfied.
Clotted Cream continued crying as Wildberry tried to comfort him.
"Siri...What was your snake doing here..?"
Wildberry asked amidst Clotted Cream's uncontrollable crying. Siri sighed once more.
"I forgot to keep Bean Bean in their enclosure. Bean Bean just slithered here,"
Siri explained.
"WHY WOULD YOU EVEN FORGET TO KEEP BEAN BEAN IN THEIR ENCLOSURE?"
Wildberry questioned.
"Look, Bean Bean is normally with me, so I didn't expect Bean Bean to come here. Bean Bean is just an innocent little snake. Isn't that right Bean Bean?" Siri asked the snake, it hissed gently in response.
"See? Innocent lil Bean Bean,"
Siri grinned.
"Bean Bean isn't...Poisonous...Right..?"
Wildberry asked, Clotted Cream's crying also starting to die down.
"Yeah. They're basically harmless. Except..."
Siri trailed off.
"Except..?"
Wildberry asked.
"Except that one time I was with my friend and Bean Bean. I turned my head one second and then saw Bean Bean strangling the sh*t out of my friend. Well, good call cause my friend was going to try to kill me,"
Siri explained as Bean Bean almost seemed to smile cheekily at Wildberry and a now sniffling Clotted Cream.
Siri blinked once more...Before they brushed into laughter.
"HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH THE FACT YOU GOT SCARED BY THIS IS SO COOL AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAGAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!"
Siri laughed heartily as Bean Bean wrapped around their neck, almost smiling as they stuck their tongue out to Wildberry and Clotted Cream.
"Very funny Siri! Imagine if you woke up and saw a snake crawling up your leg!"
Wildberry groaned.
"Oh? I thought everyone would be haunted by a demon made of darkness every night that would protect you and your friend? So apparently only I have have that. Well, to bad. But, a snake up my leg vertically is cute!"
Siri giggled, Pure Vanilla becoming a little concerned (Pure Vanilla thoughts: Wat...Is this child okay?)

Siri continued to laugh, their laughter soon distorting, almost glitching, before they stopped to take a breath.
Clotted Cream had already stopped crying, and had managed to crack a laugh to. He hugged into Wildberry, chuckling as the mellow laughter escaped his lips.
"Not you to...But I have to admit...My reaction was funny,"
Wildberry laughed, placing a hand in Clotted Cream's head. Siri grinned before they turned around and left the room, Bean Bean resting in their arms as Pure Vanilla stayed a while longer.
"Ahah. How are you two? I hope that didn't scare you to much,"
Pure Vanilla giggled.
"We're alright,"
Wildberry responded, as he let Clotted Cream nuzzle into his chest.
"That's great. I got scared myself by Siri's snake. Ahaha-!"
Pure Vanilla continued as he continued to giggle.
Wildberry nodded, smiling as Clotted Cream continued to laugh in the background.
"Do you want some tea? I can go get a tray of tea and some biscuits,"
Pure Vanilla asked.
"Sure."
Wildberry responded.
"Splendid!"
Pure Vanilla clapped his hands together and walked off to go get the food.
"This is the most expression I have seen from you!"
Clotted Cream chirped.
"Ahah...I guess..."
Wildberry replied. He looked out the window for a moment.

Nothing else could go wrong now...Right..?

...

꧂𝙴𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛. 𝚆𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚌𝚎𝚎𝚍?

☞︎𝚈𝚎𝚜. 𝙽𝚘

𝚈𝚎𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚗.

𝙰𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚎..?

☞︎𝚈𝚎𝚜. 𝙽𝚘

𝚈𝚎𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚗...꧁