𝙱𝙾𝙽𝚄𝚂

꧂𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟶. 𝙱𝚞𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚘𝚗, 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚊𝚐𝚎𝚜 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍𝚗'𝚝 𝚕𝚎𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞. 𝙸𝚗𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚊𝚍, 𝚊 𝚋𝚘𝚗𝚞𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚍. 𝚆𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍?

☞︎𝚈𝚎𝚜.       𝙽𝚘

𝚈𝚎𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚗...

𝙰𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚎..?

☞︎𝚈𝚎𝚜.        𝙽𝚘

𝚈𝚎𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚗...꧁

...

(Please note. This is happening after the two start dating. It has no relation to the actual timeline at the moment)
Clotted Cream did something he knew his boyfriend would be extremely upset about. But he desperately wanted to finish the last few pieces of work he had. As he struggled out his boyfriend's grasp and crept to his study, he turned on the lights as he started with the stack of paper again. He cracked a yawn half way through as he continued writing, desperate to finish it.

Unbeknownst to him, another resident in the home was awake. As the soft footsteps broke the silence, a small silhouette peaked through the crack of the door to the study, they rested their eyes on the sight as they watched Clotted Cream continue with his work. They weren't normally a snitch, but it would be for good cause.

As they crept through the room, their cat socks gently thudding against the carpeted floor as they headed to Wildberry's bedroom. Basically, the room Wildberry and Clotted Cream shared as they knocked on the door before pushing it open. As Wildberry slept, they walked next to him and started to poke at him, shaking him in an attempt to wake him up.

"H-Huh? Siri..? What are you doing awake at..."
"1:47 am?"
"Um...Yes. H-Huh? Where's Clotted Cream?"
Wildberry questioned as he shot up straight to face the child.
"Exactly...He's burning the midnight oil..."

Siri said before yawning as Wildberry groaned in frustration and headed to the study. Siri tagged behind, following their 'father' as Wildberry went to drag Clotted Cream back to bed.

Clotted Cream couldn't wrap his head around the issue. He was supposed to give a suggestion to how to solve it...Maybe the book beside him could help..? H-Huh? Where is the book..? Oh no...

Clotted Cream looked to the left to be met with Wildberry's stern gaze.
"Good morning Waffle. It appears that you have decided to get out of bed to work on something huh?"
Wildberry demanded as he was grasping tightly on the book.
"W-Wah? Wildberry! Give it back! It's just one more piece of work!"
Clotted Cream yelped as Wildberry threw the book to Siri who made it even more difficult for Clotted Cream to get it. Clotted Cream got out his chair as he tried to snatch the book out Siri's hands as they dodged his grasps. This was apparently enough for Wildberry to grab Clotted Cream by the waist and pick him up bridal style, as Clotted Cream started whining and demanding to be let down as he was dragged out the room. Siri set the book down before turning off the lights, heading to their 'parents' room while Wildberry ignored Clotted Cream's screams to be set down.

"You need SLEEP. Work can wait,"
Wildberry screamed to his boyfriend as he slammed the blonde on the bed. Clotted Cream finally shut up as Wildberry tucked him in before sliding into bed with him. Siri joined as they attacked Clotted Cream from the side as the hugged onto him tightly, preventing him from escaping as Wildberry also hugged onto the shorter man.

"Come on...I'm sure even Siri would agree-"
"Nu. You need sleep,"
Siri said, making a clear error while pronouncing 'no'. Clotted Cream sighed as he was forced to sleep by both his boyfriend and 'child' as he finally went to sleep.
"You to. You need sleep to Siri. Don't think of talking to that boy,"
Wildberry said as Siri jumped, as they were ready to head back to their room.
"Uwah...Okay..."
Siri agreed reluctantly as they headed to sleep next to Clotted Cream. Wildberry sighed as he went to sleep with his 'family'.

It was overall a peaceful night, other than Siri needing to chain Clotted Cream down to make sure he didn't escape again.

...

꧂𝙴𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚋𝚘𝚗𝚞𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛. 𝚆𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚌𝚎𝚎𝚍..?

☞︎𝚈𝚎𝚜.      𝙽𝚘

𝚈𝚎𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚗...

𝙰𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚎..?

☞︎𝚈𝚎𝚜.       𝙽𝚘

𝚈𝚎𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚗...꧁

____________________________________
Note form Author:
Hey! Sorry about not posting a lot recently. I've been a little busy with someone special nowadays so I've been pushing wattpad aside. I don't really know what to write for Chapter 10 so if some one can provide some suggestions, it would be really appreciated! Thanks a lot!