𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚞𝚐𝚞𝚎

꧂𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚎𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚎𝚢𝚎𝚜 𝚘𝚗 𝚊 𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚔. 𝙾𝚞𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚌𝚞𝚛𝚒𝚘𝚜𝚒𝚝𝚢, 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚙𝚒𝚌𝚔 𝚒𝚝 𝚞𝚙 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚗 𝚝𝚘 𝚒𝚝'𝚜 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚙𝚊𝚐𝚎, 𝚏𝚕𝚒𝚙𝚙𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎. 𝚆𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍?

☞︎𝚈𝚎𝚜.      𝙽𝚘

𝚈𝚎𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚗...

𝙰𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚎?

☞︎𝚈𝚎𝚜.     𝙽𝚘

𝚈𝚎𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚗..꧁

...

The soft murmur of the wind occasionally broke the silence so slightly.
The Vanilla castle was shrouded in silence only to be interrupted by the thumping of footsteps.
Wildberry entered the chamber with his employer, Hollyberry who laughed heartily.
"My my! Pure Vanilla truly is benevolent as ever! He really didn't need to!"
Hollyberry laughed as she set her shield next to the sofa in the chamber. Wildberry's eyes traveled around the room. It was pretty well furnished.
Hollyberry was about to open a bottle of berry juice only for Wildberry to stop her.
"My lady...I would suggest you don't indulge in so much berry juice. Jungle berry specified this when she requested me to come along with you,"
Wildberry reminded as he grabbed onto the glass she had. Instead, she laughed heartily.
"Haha! Wildberry! A bit of fun won't hurt!"
Hollyberry laughed as she flipped down the beverage. Wildberry sighed as his gauntlet rested in his hand, it's gem shining brightly.

"I'll be taking a walk around the castle. I wish to familiarise myself with my new surroundings,"
Wildberry said before exiting the room.

It was mid afternoon, so it wasn't that dark yet. Wildberry sighed as he thought about his employer and her drinking problem. Perhaps he should be stricter and hide the juice somewhere next time.

꧂𝙼𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙲𝚘𝚗𝚜𝚞𝚕⌫
Clotted Cream set the stack of paperwork aside as he sipped his cup of tea. The Ancients had agreed to attend the meeting. It was a success. If he could get their soul jam, he could possibly change the world! Change the whole of earthbread and help everyone!

"Are you sure it's okay..?"

A voice questioned him.
"Yes. If it's for the betterment of the Crème Republic and earthbread, then yes,"
Clotted Cream snapped at the voice as he continued to drink his tea.
"Are you sure though..?"
The voice continued to question as Clotted Cream felt the presence lingering closer and closer to him.
"Y-Yes! I'm certain. Now stop questioning,"
Clotted Cream slipped his tongue as he snapped out another reply to the person, causing them to step back.
Eventually, they vanished as Clotted Cream was left alone with his own thoughts. He sighed as he finished up his tea.

꧂𝚆𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚆𝚒𝚕𝚍𝚋𝚎𝚛𝚛𝚢⌫
Wildberry finished walking around the castle and was currently making his way back to the chamber. It was a bit difficult to not get lost...The walls extending almost non-stop as he tried to make his way back to the chamber. That was when something caught his eye.

A small silhouette was roaming the halls. He could clearly tell that they weren't part of the Crème Republicans or any of the servants in the castle. They were dressed all in black. A black hoodie, black cargo pants, black leather boots. Almost everything they wore was black. Other than a set of headphones and some earrings, they were dull. Their headphones seemed to flicker as it appeared to be changing colours fork rose gold to white. They had a set of fingerless gloves and...glasses..? A black face mask covered the lower half of their face.

They turned their head to face him, sliding their mask down to show him a light smile before they ran off. Wildberry went to where they once stood and saw where they ran too.

A wall.

A blank wall greeted him. Was he hallucinating?
Either ways, he headed back to the chamber to get ready in time for the banquet, so as not to taint Hollyberry's status as much as possible, knowing she would wait for him if he came back late.

...

꧂𝙴𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛. 𝚆𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚌𝚎𝚎𝚍?

☞︎𝚈𝚎𝚜. 𝙽𝚘

𝚈𝚎𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚗...

𝙰𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚎?

☞︎𝚈𝚎𝚜. 𝙽𝚘

𝚈𝚎𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚗...꧁