𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟾

꧂𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚏𝚕𝚒𝚙 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚊𝚐𝚎𝚜 𝚘𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗. 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟾 𝚐𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚝𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞. 𝚆𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍?

☞︎𝚈𝚎𝚜.      𝙽𝚘

𝚈𝚎𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚗...

𝙰𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚎..?

☞︎𝚈𝚎𝚜.      𝙽𝚘

𝚈𝚎𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚗...꧁

...

Clotted Cream screamed in pain as Siri watched in horror.
"Napoleon...Stop it!"
Siri pleaded as they shoved their friend off they controls they had reluctantly let her touch before shutting the circuits off. Clotted Cream gasped for air as beads of sweat dotted his forehead as blood trickled done his face. He looked about frantically, his eyes looking about the room as he couldn't even make a sound being gagged.
"Aw...I was just having fun..."
Napoleon said as Siri rushed into the experimenting room, grabbing the first aid kit and checking Clotted Cream.
"The soul jam worked quite well until ten thousand volts of magic was used...Our replica is getting close...Why not we take a break..?"
Siri suggested with a pleading tone as they sat Clotted Cream up (he's on an operating table that can be positioned into a chair) before dabbing at his wound with some ointment.
"Mhm. Fine,"
Napoleon said before leaving. Siri sighed in relief as they bandaged Clotted Cream's forehead. Clotted Cream had no idea what he thought about Siri now. He couldn't tell if he despised them, or if he was okay with them. He just knew that he wouldn't call them a very close friend after the experimentation.

Siri had been conducting some experiments, trying to create a replica of the soul jam. The group and found White Lily's soul jam and were using it to find out what was inside of a soul jam in the first place. Siri had been using countless items, trying to replicate the jam. From large amounts of their blood to their own soul stones. It wasn't close enough. Something was inside the soul jam that they didn't have. Did it have part of one's soul in it? Cause the soul jam appeared to be made to suit its owner perfectly. Maybe if they used Clotted Cream's soul stones...Maybe it would be more effective. Siri knew that it wouldn't kill a person by using their soul stones. Soul stones could be used to summon a cookie or bring them back.
(Please note, everything down below is a theory I have about the soul stones. It's not true and could be wrong)

Soul stone...How did Siri explain them..?
Siri thought of them as items that could be used to summon people or to bring them back. Soul stones were part of the person. When the witches made them, there would be a lot of dough that would be left over as only a small part of it would be used to make the cookie. But the dough would be baked either way and would form soul stones if left aside long enough. Cookies that have been eaten could be brought back with the soul stones made, as soul stones are the exact same as the cookies. Just that had to be put together and crushed to form the cookies with the help of some magic.

Siri could trace back to the content of Clotted Cream's dough and get the soul stones he has. The dough a witch uses to bake the cookies can normally contain almost 200 soul stones. Sometimes, soul stones come even after the cookies are summoned and levelled up to the fullest, since the witch has many samples just in case they need to remake the cookies or if they particularly like the...Taste.

Siri started the summoning circle as they started summoning what they wanted. Thankfully, they got right as several soul stones came crashing down on top of them, nearly killing them as they managed to stand up with a bit of difficulty as they took a soul stone of Clotted Cream's. They could try to analyse how many soul stones he currently had on hand.
After doing said analysis, they found out, he had 77 soul stones on hand at the moment.
"Get ready to be forced to the maximum level Clotted Cream," Siri said as Clotted Cream glanced at them in puzzlement. Siri went to him and pulled down his gag.
"Okay. I need your consent for something. To make the soul jam, I need fragments of your soul. Basically, I need your soul stones,"
Siri stated as they dropped 23 soul stones next to Clotted Cream.
"...Why are you asking?"
Clotted Cream demanded as he glanced at the soul stones.
"Basically, I'm first going to force you to the max level before make the soul jam with your remaining soul stones. Do I have your consent?"
Siri asked as they looked at Clotted Cream.
Clotted Crema bit his lip as he looked at them. Why should he say yes? He has every reason to say no. But what would happen if he refused? Would he be killed? Would he be tortured again?
Not wanting to test it out, he nodded.
Siri pulled down their mask to give him a light smile.
"Okay then. Get ready to be forced to the maximum level,"
Siri said as they handed him a cup filled with a liquid. It smelt sweet as small bubbles fizzed to the top.
"What's this?"
Clotted Cream asked Siri as he looked at the odd liquid.
"It's soda. Coke,"
Siri answered as they rushed Clotted Cream to drink it.
"Um...Okay,"
Clotted Cream said as he gulped the drink down in a second. It tasted a little like caramel as it fizzed in his mouth as he swallowed it. Siri appeared to be drinking a can of cola too.
Clotted Cream instantly felt different. He didn't know what was different as Siri went over.
"May I try something?"
Siri asked, Clotted Cream ended up nodding as Siri punched him in the arm. He nearly spit out the remains of his drink as he freaked out.
"SIRI! WHAT WAS THAT FOR?"
He demanded as he didn't even bother rubbing his arm, as it didn't seem to ache at all. Siri lifted up his sleeve and checked it. A bruise was forming, but Clotted Cream seem unbothered as Siri rubbed it, trying to see if he had any reaction.
"Okay, good. The numbing ointment has set in,"
Siri said as they slammed Clotted Cream onto his back. As Clotted Cream was strapped down, Siri started the spell as a Clotted Cream was blinded by a sharp light.
His body felt like to was surrounded by something as he tried to see what was going on. His eyes normally would be in pain from how bright it was, but it didn't seem to affect him. After the light died down, Clotted Cream realised, he felt different as Siri stood next to him.
"...How was it?"
Siri asked as they looked him in eyes.
"Well...It wasn't that bad I guess,"
Clotted Cream said as Siri checked him, peeling open one of his eyes and shining a flashlight at it as Clotted Cream tried to understand what was going on.
"Mhm. You're alright,"
Siri stated as they let go and unlocked the metal keeping Clotted Cream in place and standing him up. The group was currently keeping him in a cell. Siri walked him to his 'room', Clotted Cream stayed silent as his arms were bound to his back as the sound of their shoes clacking against the ground.
As they reached the elevator, Siri and Clotted Cream entered as Siri chose one of the lower floors.

Clotted Cream stood next to the young child.
"...Why are you doing this?"
He asked them. They stood with batted breath, wondering how to tell him why they wanted to do this all.
"...I despise the Crème Republic. You're not included cause I see you as a friend..."
Siri stated as they reached basement 4. His 'room' was a couple metres from they elevator as Siri walked Clotted Cream over to the cell as they unlocked the door and walked him inside.
They closed the door and locked it soon after.
"I'm sorry. I would have gotten you somewhere else, but they would find out and I wouldn't be the only one in danger,"
Siri said before they left Clotted Cream alone.

...

꧂𝙴𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛. 𝚆𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚌𝚎𝚎𝚍..?

☞︎𝚈𝚎𝚜. 𝙽𝚘

𝚈𝚎𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚗...

𝙰𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚎..?

☞︎𝚈𝚎𝚜. 𝙽𝚘

𝚈𝚎𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚗...꧁