𝙽𝚘𝚝 𝚊 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛

𝙷𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚘 𝙿𝚞𝚋𝚕𝚒𝚌. 𝙸𝚝 𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙽𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚘𝚛, 𝙰𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎𝚜 𝙸𝚕𝚕𝚞𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚘𝚛 𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚊𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐. 𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊 𝚜𝚙𝚘𝚒𝚕𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚟𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝚘𝚏 𝚖𝚢 𝚌𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚒𝚎 𝚛𝚞𝚗 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗𝚊, 𝙲𝚑𝚘𝚌𝚘𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝙸𝚌𝚎 𝙲𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖.

...

"No...Please...Don't rip them off..!"
The child pleaded as a hand grabbed onto their fragile wings, starting to pull on them. The child's pleas were ignored as one of the wings was ripped off.
The kid screamed in pain, as warm blood started to drip from their back. They couldn't feel their wing anymore, it was gone. Tears of gold started to stream from their eyes, dropping down as small spheres of the precious metal. They felt the hand grab onto their other wing, as it was yanked off.
The sound of their bones breaking was defeating as they screamed in pain once more. They fell to the ground, trembling as blood trickled down from their back as the raw wound continued to bleed.
The child's eyes were wide from shock and fear, unable to utter a word from the excruciating pain. Their pupils moving about rapidly in a state of confusion and horror. Their outfit stained crimson as the group of people who tore of their wings walked away.

"Interesting...These are actual wings...How did a person grew such?"
The man responsible said as he held one of the large wings in his hand, the white feathers flowing to the ground, as it left a trail of scarlet behind on the grass.

The child unsteadily got up as they looked at the remains of their halo, which was now nothing but several shattered pieces of glass. Crack marks lined the broken hall as the child shakily gathered the pieces of glass in their palms, before stumbling their way home. There was no way they could treat their wounds. They couldn't possibly reach to their back to wrap them in bandages.

As they arrived home, they shakily opened the door before falling into the cottage, slightly closing the door before they dragged them self into the living room.

𝙸'𝚖 𝚑𝚘𝚖𝚎!

The warm voice called out, as a kid entered the cottage.
"How odd... The door wasn't properly closed...The ground is sticky..? H-huh?"
The voice soon turned into a horrified tone as the kid realised that blood stained the wooden planks of the home as he rushed inside to see what're the trail of blood led.
"Siri!"
He screamed as he looked at the trembling kid.
"...M-Mocha..."
Siri, the kid who got their wings ripped off, asked shakily.
"What happened? Oh my...Y-Your wings! Their gone! And your halo...WHO DID THIS?"
Mocha, the kid who rushed in questioned Siri, grabbing onto their shoulders tightly.
"...The Crème Republicans...They suddenly came...Knocked me to the ground...And ripped...And ripped my wings off..!"
Siri answered before bursting into tears, gold dropping to the ground as Mocha checked their back. There were two thin holes in their flesh where their wings used to stand.
"Will your wings grow back?"
"They will...But it hurt so much..!"
Siri said in between sobs as Mocha hugged them close.
"It's alright now. Those Crème Republicans...They'll pay for this..."

That was the last Mocha vowed.

He would slice the throats of those Crème Republicans for doing this to one of the person he cared about most.

____________________________________
End