𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟻

꧂𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚏𝚕𝚒𝚙 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚙𝚊𝚐𝚎, 𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟻. 𝚆𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍?

☞︎𝚈𝚎𝚜.      𝙽𝚘

𝚈𝚎𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚗...

𝙰𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚎?

☞︎𝚈𝚎𝚜.      𝙽𝚘

𝚈𝚎𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚗...꧁

...

Wildberry's mind paced back and forth. He sat next to the sleeping Clotted Cream, worried. He wondered if Siri knocking him out was a good idea. Perhaps he should go look for them-

CRASH!

The wall crumbled to pieces, as a man was thrown across the room as he was tossed to the ground like a doll. This was also enough to wake Clotted Cream up, as he shot up like a lightning bolt and gasped.
"What the-? Wildberry! What's happening!"
Clotted Cream asked as he turned his head to face whoever crashed into the wall. A man with a light yellow beard and light yellow hair laid on the ground, as his body twitches as he tried to get up. Siri walked through the walk, clearly vexed. Their fists were clenched as their face was mostly expressionless, except for their eyes. They had narrowed significantly as their pupils had grown thin, like that of a cat. There was almost a burning rage in their eyes, one which painted the screams and howls of pain of people's immense suffering.
...Did something bad happen..?

꧂𝙴𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚒𝚎𝚛...
Siri was already greatly disappointed by how the Elders had acted. If it was to the point Pure Vanilla had to stand by, that was to far. As for Pure Vanilla, he had gotten up to get tea for everyone.
"So...Kid. Why'd you call us here?"
Captain Caviar questioned.
"Simple. Fairly simple. I found the Consul,"
Siri answered in a quick breath. The people gathered at the table gasped.
"Oh thank goodness! I was worried he would be in serious danger!"
Baumkuchen chirped, quite happy to know the young man was alright. Mulled Juice let out a hum of joy, as he too was quite happy about this.
Captain Caviar was still in a slight state of shock, but he clapped his hands in approval.
"Haha! Great job kiddo! Now, is there anything we can possibly get you in return? The young Consul is quite important! For you to have found him is great news!"
Captain Caviar applauded. Siri gave a simple nod to this. They really had nothing else to say. As for Elder Custard...He almost looked...Enraged.
"Oh? Elder Custard. You seem vexed. Did I say something that offended you?"
Siri asked, trying to mindful of their words. Their patience was already running thinner by the moment. Should they have to deal with anything else, they don't know what they would do.
"Yes...When did you find him? And how did you find him? Was he conscious?"
Elder Custard demanded. Siri sighed but quickly answered him.
"I found him about 1 week ago, in the forest where I happened to be walking through for magic remnants, and he was unconscious,"
Siri answered, holding back their tongue to keep from lashing out.
"Why didn't you call us earlier then? That could have been time we saved! Don't you understand how valuable time is now? He could have woken up!"
Custard started, almost scolding Siri. Clotted Cream had woken up quite a while ago. Siri had just forced him back to sleep. Question was why they would do that. It was fairly simple. It was because they knew the moment he was awake, one of the Ancients would call the Elders. This would have sent their entire plan to the trash. A plan they had spent ages planning, crafting to the very extent of their mind. Siri had never been morally pure. Not after what happened to them and Elder Custard. How it was to be betrayed, left to die alone in the wrecks of the Vanilla Kingdom. How it was like to see a man fare under Elder Custard's guidance.
It enraged Siri.
Siri had quit listening to whatever Custard was saying, too enveloped isn't whir thoughts to even respond to the man.
"ANSWER ME GOSH DAMN IT!"
Custard screamed to Siri as he slapped Siri in his rage. The elders at the table yelped in shock as Siri finally snapped out their shock, as the sound of the slap sent silence throughout the room. Siri stood still for a moment, allowing themself to feel the stinging pain from the slap before their cheek went numb. They didn't cry, they stood their, wondering how this happened. What their life had become. Once a hopeful girl with so many dreams waiting to be accomplished, now someone who lost their very will to fight to stay alive, only fighting so as not to I've a life of bitterness and cruelty.

Elder Custard's voice seemed to resonate through their head, as Siri slowly allowed the rage they had bottled up inside of them build up. The little bottle inside of them seemed to slowly crack, as it was soon going to snap.

...

Crack-!

Siri turned their head back to face Custard, as they blinked once. That was before they grabbed Custard's wrist and broke his arm in half. Custard had no time to react to this first attack before Siri picked him like a doll and flung him through the wall. The Elders looked in fear as they all screamed. Pure Vanilla who had just entered the sanitarium screamed, dropping the tray of teacups and the teapot to the floor. The porcelain shattered to pieces, Pure Vanilla rushing over to try to calm Siri down. He had barely grabbed their shoulder when they walked past him, walking out the now destroyed wall of the room. Custard groaned as he had been thrown onto the roof of one of the towers in the Vanilla Castle.
Siri was far from done at the moment, as they got ready to do whatever they had wanted to do...

꧂𝙱𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚝𝚘 𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚝...
Clotted Cream had jumped and cling onto Wildberry in fear after recognising the person.
"Wah-! Clotted Cream! Siri! What's happening?"
Wildberry questioned as he nearly fell down.
"That man is Clotted Cream's father. Now step by Wildberry,"
Siri ordered as they held out a gun.
"What? No! You can't kill someone!"
Wildberry exclaimed as he rushed in front of Custard to defend him.
"Oh you won't be defending him after you know what he did to Clotted Cream. Now step back before I open fire on both of you!"
Siri demanded, enraged.
Wildberry didn't notice this earlier, but he realised Siri had a slap mark on their face.
What on earthbread happened just now?

...

꧂𝙴𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛. 𝚆𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚌𝚎𝚎𝚍?

☞︎𝚈𝚎𝚜. 𝙽𝚘

𝚈𝚎𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚗.

𝙰𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚎..?

☞︎𝚈𝚎𝚜. 𝙽𝚘

𝚈𝚎𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚗...꧁