𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟼

꧂𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚐𝚘𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚗 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚝𝚘 𝚗𝚘𝚛𝚖𝚊𝚕...𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚏𝚕𝚒𝚙 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚊𝚐𝚎𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟼. 𝚆𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍?

☞︎𝚈𝚎𝚜. 𝙽𝚘

𝚈𝚎𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚗...

𝙰𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚎..?

☞︎𝚈𝚎𝚜. 𝙽𝚘

𝚈𝚎𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚗...꧁

...

The Ancients handed Clotted Cream their soul jam, requesting him to be careful with the three gems as Clotted Cream nodded, taking them gingerly. His regular, almost smug smile was plastered on his face as he felt exhausted keeping it on. The Crème Republicans seemed pleased as they grinned. A airship would be prepared for departure to the researching area, which was said to be much larger than the council headquarters. Hence it was elsewhere.

As an airship was being loaded, Wildberry looked at Clotted Cream, not sure what to say as he looked at the man who he thought as his friend. He wasn't sure if he could entirely trust him now, especially after how he had acted at the previous meeting. Wildberry just hoped it was out of fear and that Clotted Cream had no ill intentions.
Soon enough, the airship had been loaded and was ready for departure.
"I'll be back after my research has been done!"
Clotted Cream said as he and Financier stepped onto the airship from the dock. Madeleine, Espresso and GingerBrave soon also boarded. The Ancients waved to him as the platform connecting the airship and the dock was brought up as the airship started to float away. Wildberry waved to Clotted Cream as Clotted Cream leaned against the railing, waving back as the airship started to float away.

Wildberry watched as the image of Clotted Cream's face started to shrink as he got further and further away from the headquarters. The airship itself soon started to shrink and blend into the horizon as it sailed further and further into the sky and clouds. Soon, it was nothing but a tiny dot which soon melted away into nothingness, for it was to far for the eyes to see.
Wildberry looked at where the airship had sailed, as the Ancients stepped back into the headquarters. Crunchy Chip instantly followed Dark Cacao as Wildberry stood there for a couple more moments before leaving to. The dock was empty was the couple pots of greenery moved about lightly in the wind.

꧂𝙼𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚊𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚙⌫
Clotted Cream starred the helm as he looked at the map. His face was pale as his hair was an unkempt mess.
"Sir Clotted Cream. Are you alright? You look a little sick,"
Financier asked as she approached Clotted Cream.
"Why yes...I'm completely fine. It's just been a while since I've been on an airship...Air sickness is unavoidable in this scenario...Urf..."
"Perhaps you should take a short break first. We did get another person who is a professional at this task..."
Financier stated as she pushed Clotted Cream away from the helm as a person rushed up to the dock and took the helm. Clotted Cream wanted to stay on the dock, so he simply sat down on the steps and watched the sky, even though Financier told him not to for the sake of his air sickness.

As he watched the fluffy clouds and blue sky, he was mesmerised by its beauty. He had seen the sky before, but this time, it gave him a different feel for some reason.

How odd...That little one hasn't shown up since I boarded the airship...And they were just here this morning...

Clotted Cream wondered at the thought of the silhouette. They showed up at least once a day...They even said they'll be on the airship today with him. He wouldn't opt to spend all his time with them, but they were enjoyable to be around sometimes.