𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟶

꧂𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚏𝚕𝚒𝚙 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚙𝚊𝚐𝚎, 𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟶. 𝚆𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍?

☞︎𝚈𝚎𝚜. 𝙽𝚘

𝚈𝚎𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚗...

𝙰𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚎?

☞︎𝚈𝚎𝚜. 𝙽𝚘

𝚈𝚎𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚗...꧁

...

(People who don't know whether to hate or love Siri, struggle ^^)
You know how Wildberry said that nothing could possibly go wrong? Well, he was jinxed. Something did go wrong, horribly wrong.

Siri...Siri did something.
Wildberry didn't know what happened, but the next day when he was listening to the radio, he was shocked to hear this:
"The Crème Republic, Elder Canele and Elder Mille-feuille's houses were found destroyed. The orphans were found sleeping peacefully in city square, thankfully unharmed. It is unknown who would do such a thing, or how such a scheme was pulled off, but we can only pray for nothing else to happen. Aside from that, Elder Custard was declared dead by some of the Elders who recently returned from the Vanilla kingdom. It was unknown how he died, but he had gone missing and they ended up finding his decapitated head thrown on the airship they had used to reach the Vanilla Kingdom. As for the rest of his body, it was no where to be found,"
The reporter said through the radio.
Wild berry stayed silent.

No...Siri...Please don't tell me...

Wildberry rushed to Siri's chamber, slamming the door open, giving Siri a shock.
Siri yelped as a result before curling into a defensive position, looking a little bit like a potato.
"What do you want,"
Siri hissed to Wildberry.
"...The houses in the Crème Republic have been destroyed...Did you..."
Wildberry questioned. Siri scoffed.
"Why yes. I destroyed them. Do you have an issue?"
Siri questioned. Wildberry gasped as he looked at them in shock.
"Y...You monster! Don't you understand? They did nothing wrong! Custard I can understand but those two? What did they do!"
Siri stayed silent, they stood there, engrossed in their thoughts. Just a few days ago, they screwed shit up like the stupid 13 year old they were. They failed the very person they loved, and lost them as a result. This was just two days before killing Custard. That was enough to scare them. Two days after killing Custard...Woah. This still scared them somehow. What the fuck..?
"...They did do something wrong. They committed horrible crimes..."
"YOU DON'T KNOW THAT! DO YOU? YOU'RE JUST KILLING COOKIE FOR FUN!"
Wildberry continued to scream.
Siri stayed silent as they listened to the words Wildberry spewed from his mouth.
"YOU'RE AN AWFUL PE-"
Wildberry couldn't finish his sentence when Siri grabbed a chair and bashed it across his face. He yelped in pain as Siri charged out the room.
"H-HEY! WAIT!"
Wildberry screamed exasperated, as he gave chase.
The thudding of footsteps echoed through the halls as Siri ran. Wildberry ran behind them, trying to catch up as they turned before skidding across the floor and to a staircase.
Wildberry slipped on the well polished floor before getting back up and chasing after Siri.
Siri made their way down to the ground level of the Vanilla kingdom, before running out the castle and into the village.
Wildberry continued to chase after them, as the villagers watched the both of them in confusion, discussing amongst themselves to what was happening.
"What is happening?"
"I don't know! But why is Sir Wildberry chasing after that girl!"
"That's not a girl that's a boy!"
"Well how do you know! Stop assuming someone's gender!"
"Where are they headed? What if that person stole something? Maybe that's why they're being chased!"
Wildberry could hear the chattering amongst the villagers as he made hid way through the village.
Siri ran to the portal and jumped on, before getting teleported to the ground.
Wildberry ran to the portal and got on, before he too wad teleported to the ground.
There he saw Siri.
"YOU-!"
He screamed as he lunged at them, Siri turning around only to get smashed in the face by Wildberry's gauntlet. Their glasses flew off their face as shards of broken glass fell to the ground. Siri winced in pain.
"BIND!"
They screamed as chains appeared out of nowhere and bonded Wildberry's arms together. Wildberry flinched before breaking the chains with ease. The chains fell apart as they melted to the ground, Siri rubbing their face as they pulled out another pair of glasses.
They quickly put them, before dodging Wildberry's attack as he threw his gauntlet towards their face once more. Siri kicked Wildberry in the knees, before tackling him and knocking him to the ground. Wildberry groaned in pain before punching Siri in the gut. This sent the kid tumbling back as they hugged their gut in pain, tears welling in their eyes. Wildberry instantly felt a sense of guilt. He had just attacked a 13 year old. Maybe he was too harsh on them.
He approached Siri, hoping to provide some words of comfort.
"Ah-! I'm so sorry-"
He couldn't finish his sentence when Siri cut through.
"BIND LEVEL 7!"
Siri screamed as they pointed their hand at Wildberry.
Wildberry has no time to reaction when more chains wrapped themselves around his arms, binding them together. This time however, he couldn't break them, as a small lock secured the chains tightly. He tried with all his might to break the chains in half, as Siri approached him. They kicked him in the gut and sent him to the floor, staring at him in silence as they winced.
"Aha...I won,"
They smiled triumphantly as they clapped their hands together.
Wildberry groaned, as he had no idea what to do now. He stared up at Siri, his eyes burning with a firey hatred.

"You...What are you..? I've...You're dangerous...What are you?"
Wildberry questioned Siri as they stared at him in silence.
"Oh Wildberry...You fool...You poor fool...Nothing good will last forever...What I'm doing will only slow down the inevitable..."
Siri's voice turned dull and emotionless, as they stared at Wildberry.
"WHO ARE YOU! ANSWER MY QUESTION!"
Wildberry ignored Siri's point as he continued to demand for an answer.
Siri sighed.
"You fool...And I genuinely though we could understand each other...Well only one of us did...I am both your best companion and your worst nightmare. I will only delay the inevitable, i will not stop it! The inevitable will happen! Oh Wildberry you'll one day learn how fragile good is, you'll see how hopeless things will get! You'll see this world crumble apart to dust one day..!"
Siri yelled.
"THAT DOESN'T ANSWER MY QUESTION! WHO ARE YOU? WHAT ARE YOU? NO COOKIE IS LIKE THIS! YOU AREN'T A COOKIE!"
Wildberry screamed as he refused to look Siri in the eye.
"I'll tell you what i am!"
Siri raised their head high as a empty smile stretched across their face.
Wildberry closed his eyes shut as he waited for then to answer.

"I AM HALF A COOKIE HALF A WIZARD!"

...

꧂𝙴𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛. 𝚆𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚌𝚎𝚎𝚍?

☞︎𝚈𝚎𝚜.      𝙽𝚘

𝚈𝚎𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚗.

𝙰𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚎..?

☞︎𝚈𝚎𝚜.      𝙽𝚘

𝚈𝚎𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚗...꧁