𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟷

꧂𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚟𝚒𝚘𝚞𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚠𝚊𝚜𝚗'𝚝 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚘 𝚎𝚡𝚌𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚎𝚗𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑 𝚝𝚘 𝚔𝚎𝚎𝚙 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐. 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟷. 𝚆𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍?

☞︎𝚈𝚎𝚜.      𝙽𝚘

𝚈𝚎𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚗...

𝙰𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚎..?

☞︎𝚈𝚎𝚜.      𝙽𝚘

𝚈𝚎𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚗...꧁

...

Wildberry stalked the child has he trailed behind them through the halls, their gentle footsteps making the softest of sounds.

"Hey. Don't ignore me,"
Wildberry said as he tried to get their attention, the child only quickening their footsteps.
"Hey. Hey. Hey. Hey. Hey. Hey,"
Wildberry started repeating, trying to annoy them enough to make them speak. They were silent as they paused for a moment.

"...How can I help?"
They finally said as they turned their head to face him.
"You know where Clotted Cream is don't you,"
Wildberry stated as the kid perked up.
They stayed silent for a moment as they stood still.
"...Yes. Now goodbye,"
The kid answered before they started running. Wildberry's eyes widened as wide as saucers as he yelped in shock, starting to chase after the kid rapidly. It was like the first time they met. Just this time, the stakes were high and it was important to him. He continued to run as they had now reached the garden.

They had been acting suspicious all this time. The moment Clotted Cream vanished completely, they started avoiding him, refusing to face him as much as possible. It should have been clear from the start. They did something bad and couldn't admit it. They were to guilt ridden to face Wildberry, perhaps we'll aware the red haired man would ask where his friend had gone. Now, Wildberry was stuck chasing after this damn fast child as he tried to squeeze any answers out from them.

But it appeared that he was fighting a losing battle.
They were much faster, much swifter. He was supposed to be trained to catch up to them, even with the weight of his armour and gauntlet. This was supposed to be easy. How on earthbread were they so fast?

The two arrived at the garden as Wildberry snatched at them, seizing their hood as they were pulled backwards by how hard he had pulled them. They yelped in shock as they tried to rip their hoodie out of Wildberry's grasp, Wildberry gasping for air as he tried to get the strength to question them again. But before he could grab onto their arm to ensure they didn't escape, they kicked him in the shin, the only part of him unprotected.

"GAH-!"

Wildberry screamed in pain as he coughed a bit, the harsh hit caused him to loosen his grip on the hood as the child ripped it out his palm and continued running.

"GET BACK-!"

Wildberry pleaded as he had no time to care about the awful pain in his gut as he stumbled after the kid. They ran to the edge of the garden which was met by a wall. A stool sat there. They climbed on as they got ready to jump out the castle into the sky. Wildberry caught up just in time to grab them by their waist as they were now dangling in the air. That was when a line appeared in the sky as a something king and pointy cut through the air, a portal opening as a striped arm grabbed onto the kid's arms, yanking them towards the portal with much strength.

Wildberry yelped as he was ripped off the stool and was barely balancing at the ledge of the wall, his feet struggling to find and rest on the small edge as he tried to pull the kid backed. But the red striped white hand seemed to continue to pull the kid forward, causing Wildberry to almost be pulled into the air.

Finally, a head poked through the portal. A person with faded red skin, black hair with red stripes appeared as they tried to yank the kid back.
"Give them back already!"
The man yelled as he stretched out his other arm and pushed Wildberry's hands off their waist. The portal seems to shift as it shifted to make it easier for the man to catch the child, the child falling into his arms as they both vanished into the portal. The portal remained open as Wildberry was about to seize this moment to jump into the portal too, only for someone to grab his leg.

"Wildberry! No! It's dangerous!"
The warm voice of Pure Vanilla screamed as the healer tried to pull the man back. But Wildberry refused, he tried to lean forward to get to the portal, which was now slowly closing.
Another set of hands grabbed his heel, this time Hollyberry speaking.
"Don't...Do this Wildberry! What...Has gotten into you?"
Hollyberry demanded as she tried to pull her bodyguard back into the garden.
Wildberry watched as the portal slowly began to shrink and vanish. His only key to finding Clotted Cream was about to disappear. He wasn't going to let such happen.

He screamed as he tried to jump out the wall to the almost gone portal. It wasn't until Dark Cacao grabbed onto Wildberry's waist and yanked him back did they succeed.

"ACK-!"
Wildberry yelped in shock as he fell back onto Hollyberry, the woman giving him a hearty laugh as she got him to his feet. Wildberry rushed to the wall as Pure Vanilla gasped in shock as the red haired man peered down. The portal had vanished completely. No trace of its blue magic was left on the sky as the fluffy clouds were lightly dyed blue.
"Young Wildberry...You seem distressed...What is wrong?"
Pure Vanilla walked to the man and asked.
"...I...I..."
Wildberry was at a lost for words.
"Anything you need?"
Hollyberry asked as she faced the man.
"Young Wildberry. Are you alright?"
Dark Cacao asked as he glanced at Wildberry.
Wildberry couldn't process anything for a moment.

"...I want space,"

Was the thing he finally managed to utter after several moments of silence...

...

꧂𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚊𝚗 𝚎𝚗𝚍. 𝚆𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚌𝚎𝚎𝚍?

☞︎𝚈𝚎𝚜. 𝙽𝚘

𝚈𝚎𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚗...

𝙰𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚎..?

☞︎𝚈𝚎𝚜. 𝙽𝚘

𝚈𝚎𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚗...꧁