Sixteen

Jenny stared at the girl who claimed to be Molly Winchester. Shocked was a complete understatement to everyone. Jenny couldn't even stop herself from dropping the shotgun in surprise.

"No. No you're not." Dean shook his head quickly. He looked just about ready to cry. "Molly Winchester is dead."

"I'm standing right here. Castiel said i need to look for Sam and Dean. And Jennifer. Are you them?" Molly questioned. Jenny turned a complete 180 to face Sam and Dean. Sam was the first Jenny looked to. He was beyond confused.

"Can I have a word with you two? Right fucking now." Jenny said as Molly raised her brows in confusion. Jenny turned her head to face Molly. "Don't. Move."

"I don't think I want to." Molly mumbled, glancing down to the shotgun. Jenny picked it up, pushing the Winchester brothers back towards Bobby's house. Bobby had stayed on the porch, but he had heard everything.

"You too, Bobby." Jenny said and the three walked into the house? leaving Molly behind.

Jenny entered the living room first, turning to face the three. "Okay. I want answers. And I want them now. Who the fuck is that outside?"

"Our little sister." Dean said after a silence that went on for too long. "She died in the fire. At least— That's what I thought."

"I have a sister?" Sam looked broken, to say the least. "How could you not tell me this, Dean? Or Jenny!"

"Dad didn't want me to tell you! He already was dealing with Mom—" Dean cut himself off, turning to the window. Molly was staring at them all, arms crossed. "She's younger than you by five minutes."

"Wait. Sam's a twin?!" Jenny raised her brows, looking to Bobby. "Did you know about this?"

Bobby shook his head. "If I had known, it still wouldn't be my business to say." Bobby looked out the window next.

"She was a baby when she died, guys. There's no reason to bring her up." Dean said and Sam scoffed loudly.

"No reason to bring her up? Dean she's my sister! My twin! I think I should have been aware that I have a sister."

"Have, Sam! Molly died 24 years ago! Whatever is out there isn't her! It can't be! She was a baby!" Dean shouted, even closer to tears than before. He turned to Jenny. "Did you sense anything when you were near her?"

Jenny hesitated for a minute. She had to say yes, because she did sense something. But she didn't see any demon eyes, and she couldn't tell Molly was a shapeshifter.

She didn't want to upset Sam. Or Dean. If there was even a sliver of a chance that the woman outside was the real Molly Winchester... Then she wanted her to be apart of their life.

"Jen." Dean said a little harshly.

"Yes. Okay, yeah I had that damn ringing in my ear. But I'm getting it now standing next to Sam! Maybe it was him that I was sensing!" Jenny shrugged hard, looking out the window. Molly was still there, trying to figure out what they were saying.

"Only one way to find out." Dean walked over to a desk, grabbing a silver letter opener and walked outside.

"Dean. Dean wait!" Sam shouted as his older brother marched towards Molly. Her eyes widened and she backed away quickly.

"Hey wait— Hey wait I'm not a shapeshifter!" Dean paused as Molly raised her hands in defense. Jenny, Sam and Bobby all waited on the porch.

"How do you know about those?" Dean questioned as Molly lowered her arms.