Five

Jenny flipped through the diner menu that was set on the middle of the table. She wasn't hungry at all, but considering she still didn't have her phone back, she couldn't play Tetris.

Sam walked over on his phone, probably talking to Bobby. "You bet." He said before hanging up the phone and sitting down.

"What'd Bobby say?" Dean asked. He sipped on his coffee.

"Pam's stable. And out of I.C.U."

"And blind, because of us." Jenny said glumly, sinking in her seat. Sam sighed, looking to Dean before back to Jenny.

"And we still have no clue who we're dealing with."

"That's not entirely true." Dean spoke, causing Sam to frown in confusion.

"No?"

"We got a name. Castiel, or whatever. With the right mumbo-jumbo we could summon him, bring him right to us." Dean shrugged and Jenny shook her head quickly.

"Absolutely not." Sam stated. Jenny frowned at him.

"Look, I get that this Castiel guy blinded Pam... But I think we need to find out what he is." Jenny argued. Dean stared at her for a moment, shaking his head and turned to Sam.

"You guys got a better idea?" Dean asked the two. Jenny stayed quiet as Sam raised his brows.

"Yeah, as a matter of fact I do. I followed some demons to town, right?" Sam started as Dean nodded slowly.

"Okay."

"So, we go find them. Someone's gotta know something about something." Sam lowered his voice as a waitress reappeared with two plates of pie for Dean. Jenny didn't look up at the woman, seeing as she didn't order anything, but something was wrong.

The waitress then plopped down in a chair at the end of the table. Dean looked at her, confused as Jenny finally turned to the waitress, her eyes widening as the demon stared at her.

"You angling for a tip?" Dean asked as Jenny gripped his jacket sleeve, yanking it a few times. "Jen what are you—"

"I can see it's face." She whispered, eyes still wide. "All of their faces." She glanced around to see that everyone in the diner was staring at them. Everyone had a hideous face, eyes black.

"I'm sorry. Thought you were looking for us?" The demon possessing the waitress asked, looking to Jenny. "You like what you see?"

A uniformed demon walked over to the diners entry door, locking it tight. Jenny squinted her eyes shut and opened them again, confused as to how she could still see their retched faces. Maybe it was a side effect to being yanked out of Hell.

"Jennifer. To Hell and back. Aren't you a lucky duck." The demon waitress chuckled, her face slowly returning to normal as the others did. Jenny glanced around for a moment.

"Guess that's me." She answered, trying to sound calm but her voice wavered for a moment. She was too afraid they had come to take her back to Hell.

"So you get to just stroll out of the pit, huh? Tell me. What makes you so special?" The waitress snapped. Jenny hummed.

"I like to think it's because of my can-do attitude. I don't know. Wasn't my doing, I don't know who pulled me out." She answered quickly, leaning against the table. The waitress laughed.

"Right. You don't." The three Hunters shook their heads z

"No. I don't." Jenny answered again.

"Lying's a sin, you know."

"I'm not lying. But I'd like to find out, so if you wouldn't mind enlightening me, Flo—"

"Mind your tone with me, Jennifer. I'll drag you back to Hell myself." Sam and Dean shifted as if they were ready to attack, Jenny putting a firm grip on both of their arms as she stood up.