Prologue.

"The struggle you feel today will offer the strength you need tomorrow."

Audery's P.O.V

I was looking into the doctor's eyes, with tears and disbelief in my own.

I saw sympathy clouding his eyes. I hated It. Maybe I needed someone to feel what I was feeling. But he didn't know what I was feeling.

He didn't know anything.

He had just told me I was pregnant. There was a baby inside of me.

But he left. Adam had just left me. I didn't know how I should have felt, Thankful, angry or maybe just sad. I was an emotional mess.

"Thanks doctor, I appreciate it." I said blankly.

"No worries, just keep on the diet and you may feel dizzy and throw up but that's okay, it's just in the first months, and if you need anything just call me or make an appointment" he said in a professional tone, with a little -maybe fake- smile.

I was trying so hard not to zone out and be in my own world. I thanked him again and went to my car. I survived this car ride with a miracle , london traffic and tears are the worst when they come together, but thankfully I did.

I fished for my keys, got them out , unlocked the door and litreally just sat on the floor trying to take deep breaths but failing miserably. So I Iet out a sob which was followed by more and more sobs until I was out of breath.

I was thankful that I was pregnant , but emotionally and mentally I wasn't ready for a resposibility like this, but at the same time I was having a piece of us inside of me. A reminder of him every single day until I die. I didn't think I would ever forget him but a reminder like this after him dying was just hard.

I couldn't shake off the thoughts that were running in my head, what would i do after my husband had just left? Will I survive raising a baby on my own? Thoughts were making me feel dizzy, so I got up and wiped my eyes aggressivly and went to shower, hoping that the warm water would ease my tension away.

After an hour of showering, I changed in my pajamas and laid on the bed, staring at the ceiling.

I knew It wasn't going to be easy and I knew I needed a lot of faith and strength to live through the situation , but I wasn't gonna give up, because I knew God was there for me and always will be, this baby deserves the best from me, and I was willing to give him or her everything I could and had.

Because this was the plan. Maybe It was originally with him there, but with or without him, I had to take responsibility..even If not right away.

And he would always be in my heart and my memories.

But in my mind , I couldn't stop myself from asking, what would happen at last?

I don't remember sleeping this night , but I drifted off into a deep slumber with questions roaming my head , my hands on my stomach in a large bed that was originally made for two.

----------------------

A:N: SO THIS IS A NEW STORY , A FEEDBACK WOULD BE GREAT, IF YOU'RE READING I HOPE YOU LIKE IT , PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT, THANK YOU. i know you are thinking it's cliche  but there will be events and plots that i hope you will like , just please keep reading :D.

-PANCE.